NHL'94 Forums

Blitz open trade period 24 hours after draft

IceStorm70

24 hour Open Trading period poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should blitz have open trade period of 24 hours after draft - 3 player max

• Yes
    • No

kupuck's reply to hokkee doesn't even make sense. Either he just misinterpreted it or all the tears in his eyes were blocking his vision to read it. Anyway you should vote because you are participating in the league and there is no reason why you shouldn't unless you really don't care.

You can't go around calling everyone childish on an online forum, this is culture of the Internet, not everyone is going to be Mr. Mature like you.

It is already clear you aren't fully aware of how the internet works yet :

1. You are asking someone to come find you because he called you a whiny b***h.

2. You think people are going to "grow up" because you told them to over the Internet.

Not to mention you act like a woman when it comes to arguments. You refuse to admit you're wrong when you know you're wrong. That and challenging someone to fight you over the internet are acts of childishness.

Whats the point of asking people to vote if I'm just going to be called 'a whiny b***h' by people saying they wanna kick my ass just for disagreeing?

Childish behavior.

PS I doubt you'd use those same words with me if we weren't posting behind keyboards. Come find me tough guy - instead of using fighting words on the internet.

1092550.jpgitg01_3790.jpg

Edited by PlabaxV2

Alright let me summarize your 94 career for you.

TITLES

NONE

ACCOLADES

Full time baby... You are leaving because 2 guys took jabs at you? Coming from the one who likes to make fun of robbie and dickon all the time, I think kupuck is just a hypocrite who doesn't really know how to handle arguments so he just resorts to "grow up" and now he's taking it to the next level where he wants to fight hokkeefan because he was called a "whiny b***h". kupuck is definitely in the top 5 of the most immature members in this community and he has just proved it.

Edited by PlabaxV2

Ill summarize it for ya, I'm not leaving this page cause "two guys took jabs" or was called a "whiny b***h". With all the BS that goes with it now days really isn't worth the time to log in anymore. Ill play my 20 gm seasons in classic - give up my tm in blitz I really do not care. Put that NHL 94 lg title on your resume or work it into your next pick up line.

Edited by kupuck19

Hope u stick around kupuck.

Im actually with u on this one. The community will lose valuable members, and has in the past, if the trolling & name call is allowed to become the norm.

Don't let these guys beat u. If u dont wanna deal with them at least stay in the leagues.

U'd be a much bigger loss to the community than some of these kids that think being a good player = right to be a dick & leave respect at the door. As we've discussed b4, the forum is for all & not just those who think they their voice counts more tahn others.

Evan set rules for a reason. The community is not just here for you, we all have a responsibility to make it an enjoyable experience for all, regardless of commitment or ability, and that way more people play & the community & legacy of the game grow

lol wtfff dont go just ignore scums...or scums post, not sure.

Final tallies below. Since we didn't get enough people to vote to overturn the rule, the cap stays. The draft is also over. You can do add/drops for the next 24 hours.

BoKnowsNHL94 - Y
Carse - O
Chaos - O
dcicon - N
eggink - O
Freydey32 - Y
gretzkyonacold - N
Hokkee - Y
Houly - Y
Iceguy94 - O
IcestormNHL94 - Y
jer_33 - Y
kingraph - N
kupuckNHL94 - N
minpind - O
orangeblack92 - Y
Pearate - O
Plabax - Y
PRoBob38 - Y
Sicarius - O
Vocally Caged - O
Wittgenstein - Y
xdeathsbloodx - N
Zalex - O

Y : 10

N : 5

O: 9

yup, honestly, i dont really care, but I don't know why some guys are pushing it so hard for not allowing gas to trade...you know this is just a game, and some ppl just enjoy trading their gas, cause it's one of the best part of the draft leagues...yeeaah ik you want to stick to the rules but who cares honestly, this is just a game and we are there to have fun, if you dont want to trade you dont, if you want you trade then you ga, I really dont get it :o

WHYY SO SERIIOOUSS?!?

yup, honestly, i dont really care, but I don't know why some guys are pushing it so hard for not allowing gas to trade...you know this is just a game, and some ppl just enjoy trading their gas, cause it's one of the best part of the draft leagues...yeeaah ik you want to stick to the rules but who cares honestly, this is just a game and we are there to have fun, if you dont want to trade you dont, if you want you trade then you ga, I really dont get it :o

WHYY SO SERIIOOUSS?!?

ditto,been saying this for years