NHL'94 Forums

Blitz open trade period 24 hours after draft

IceStorm70

24 hour Open Trading period poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should blitz have open trade period of 24 hours after draft - 3 player max

• Yes
    • No

I vote no on this as it only affects those who are trade maxed (i.e. ice, plabax, hokkee, and me). However, if enough Blitz coaches vote yes (over 12) then why not. 24 hours, 3 people max.

Don't just vote, respond to the thread. Any mofape can vote.

I vote yes, mainly because i love drama

and because I can't wait to see hokke screw up his good tm

I vote no on this as it only affects those who are trade maxed (i.e. ice, plabax, hokkee, and me). However, if enough Blitz coaches vote yes (over 12) then why not. 24 hours, 3 people max.

Don't just vote, respond to the thread. Any mofape can vote.

I have to agree with Raph on this. What is the point of having a trade limit rule and then breaking it because a couple people are maxed out. If there is a legit issue bring it up before next season and it can be bumped up next season.

You can argue that about any rule. Why have deadlines if they're extended? Etc. what exactly is the harm other then 'changing a rule' mid stream. If you want to use it fine if not ignore it.

BoKnowsNHL94 - Y
Carse - O
Chaos - O
dcicon - N
eggink - O
Freydey32 - Y
gretzkyonacold - N
Hokkee - Y
Houly - Y
Iceguy94 - O
IcestormNHL94 - Y
jer_33 - Y
kingraph - N
kupuckNHL94 - N
minpind - O
orangeblack92 - Y
Pearate - O
Plabax - Y
PRoBob38 - Y
Sicarius - O
Vocally Caged - O
Wittgenstein - Y
xdeathsbloodx - N
Zalex - O

Y : 10

N : 5

O: 9

it should be the other way around: if u get 12 no then we dont do it, cause most of the ppl either want to do it or dont give a ga

I vote no, I'm with DC and Raph. If you really are that desperate to make trades after the draft hold on to your moves till then and not blow through them during the draft.

Sometimes you have to trade for picks.. Sometimes you don't have good picks and/or good protects *cough*Me*cough* so you need to make a lot of trades.

Sometimes you have to trade for picks.. Sometimes you don't have good picks and/or good protects *cough*Me*cough* so you need to make a lot of trades.

True Dat Man

oh n by the way...why would it matter to the people who vote no if some of these guys have fun trading,why would it be a problem for you?
is it entertaining for you to take some enjoyment away from others cause your haters? i understand kingraph saying no tho ,hes stacked n doesnt want to do more work but the rest of you are just haters.

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Boknows voted yes on aim, hes on vacation =-O

[13:09] freydey: CLASSOX
[15:10] freydey: TIME TO VOTE CITIZENS
[15:54] BeefJerkyRules6: I am on vacation but I vote yes
[15:54] BeefJerkyRules6: Whatever it is

i really dont give a f**k either way but its nice to see who the whiny bitches are lol

i just want to kick kupucks ass tomorrow and if i cant

i want to be swapped out with someone in B lg

Whats the point of asking people to vote if I'm just going to be called 'a whiny b***h' by people saying they wanna kick my ass just for disagreeing?

Childish behavior.

PS I doubt you'd use those same words with me if we weren't posting behind keyboards. Come find me tough guy - instead of using fighting words on the internet.