NHL'94 Forums

Roster update 2013-14

golub

Thankx! Why I have in the rosters Winnipeg? Is it possible to change the name to Phoenix?

You can change the team name with NHLinfo-editor. For example if you want to change Winnipeg to Phoenix. To change short version of name like WPG to PHX, you have to use hex-editor and in that case I am not sure if game works properly any more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi Golub, thanx for the updates. I used it now for 2016, changed everything for year 2016 but the rosters from your update for the ALL STAR TEAMS are broken. I can save it into the game because there are no players. How to fix it? I work with DOS-NHLinfo. Thank you

petrmaly13, did you try to select all-stars from conferences/divisions? So, if you have players listed on NHLinfo, select "All Stars" from 5th column, it shows by default "All" which does not include All-star teams. Also you can press F5 from keyboard when you have players listed on NHLinfo. That will open a menu for you where you can select "All Stars".