NHL'94 Forums

SNES C - kingraph takes over detroit

halifax

im sure the snes c lg is ECSTATIC that kingraph is joining there lg lol

well hopefully they'll be even more ecstatic that they have someone to play against, instead of no one being online for them.

(side note - if he signed up for the 20 gamer at the beginning he would've been put there anyways)

(double side note - i had no one on the waitlist that was confirmed to play so I started asking buds that I know play a lot)

(triple side note - I've never made it to triple...not sure what to write)

i know ,its good theres a replacement but throw in some scrubs ,fn kingraph win c lg in sleep
k instead of whining ,put me in as a replacement for snes or any lg ,im on sober track again and wanna regain form
kingraph needs reality check ,hes 94 crackhead
put me in snes c

Edited by hokkeefan

if king can join snes C i'll take the spot of the guy with 0 GP in gens C since gens B appears to be on life support. if that team being MTL is an issue give me hartford. ^_^

Niuhuskie has told me he will play his games and make the second deadline, so for now MTL is not available. Not sure how GENS B is on life support after 1 week, but you should make an effort to play your own games before jumping to C.

Niuhuskie has told me he will play his games and make the second deadline, so for now MTL is not available. Not sure how GENS B is on life support after 1 week, but you should make an effort to play your own games before jumping to C.

I have signed on numerous times to find nobody online. in the slim chance someone is online and it isn't 2:00am it will be rare to even get a response within 15 minutes. one of the nicer things about having bigger leagues was that there are generally more people available at any given time. the size of the leagues now appear to be similar to how many teams get in the playoffs and we all know how scheduling playoffs go...

the size of the leagues now appear to be similar to how many teams get in the playoffs and we all know how scheduling playoffs go...

I've read comments already on your opinion of "manipulating' playoffs in numerous threads. Now this is just trolling. Kingraph is appreciated in this community and does a lot so that we can have leagues to play in. Sometimes we need to be reminded of that. PLease no more.

i know ,its good theres a replacement but throw in some scrubs ,fn kingraph win c lg in sleep

k instead of whining ,put me in as a replacement for snes or any lg ,im on sober track again and wanna regain form

kingraph needs reality check ,hes 94 crackhead

put me in snes c

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I feel like reading your posts is like trying to decipher prehistoric glyphs