NHL'94 Forums

The Weekly Update ROM Series.

Seano7302

The name says it! Welcome to the weekly update rom series! These roms will be using the updated rosters with up to date line combos, outside of the game hot/cold (Example: Tomas Hertl, and Sean Monahan will have ratings of about 85-99 with their recent performances), and a NHLPA 93 version, and NHL 94 version for those who want to see some fighting and those who are anti-fighting. These wll come out every Sunday, so check back a lot for the newest ROM!

Features

• Weight Bug, and other SmozROM updates.
  • No other ROM gives things such as dynamic ratings like NHL 14.
  • Playoff draws will be based off of actual standings as of the Saturday before the update.

The first rom will be released tomorrow morning!

REMEMBER THESE ARE ONLY RATINGS AND MAJOR TRADE UPDATES! I AM USING A ROM WITH ALREADY UPDATED ROSTERS! THESE WON'T BE PERFECT!

10/13/13 Update

Notables

• Hertl, Monahan, Fleury, and Ovechkin lead the way with each at a whopping 99 overall rating based on recent performance.
  • Each Avs player gets a +1 boost in each catergory due to Patrick's craziness.
  • Special jerseys of the week: Columbus Alternate, and a non-worn this week treat, the Jets road throwbacks.
  • Download here! NHL 14 10-13-13.bin

Enjoy!

EDIT: To request a third jersey, or alert me of a team sporting one that week, just send a reply to this thread.

Edited by Seano7302

Going to play these a lot. The Avs have a few inaccuracies, in case you're looking to make corrections -- MacKinnon is missing, David Jones is a Flame, Alex Tanguay plays right of Paul Stastny, Milan Hejduk wasn't re-upped, and Matt Hunwick was recently waived. Thanks for the work you put in!

edit--Keep noticing more. Greg Zanon and Shane O'Brien are also no longer with the club.

Edited by nightonthesun

Going to play these a lot. The Avs have a few inaccuracies, in case you're looking to make corrections -- MacKinnon is missing, David Jones is a Flame, Alex Tanguay plays right of Paul Stastny, Milan Hejduk wasn't re-upped, and Matt Hunwick was recently waived. Thanks for the work you put in!

edit--Keep noticing more. Greg Zanon and Shane O'Brien are also no longer with the club.

Thank you for the notice. I uploaded the new rom. And also about the lines, I don't really have time to go and do lines for all 3 teams though. I thought that other people could do the lines especially if they use no line changes.

Edited by Seano7302

I think this is a great project, but how is it that you don't have the time to set lines? if you skip a week of tweaks, you should have time to copy lines from dailyfaceoff and get the rosters current. I don't see the point of doing this if you don't feel like getting the lines right. who cares if Ovechkin is hot if the rest of the roster has errors?

....These roms will be using the updated rosters with up to date line combos....

....about the lines, I don't really have time to go and do lines....

maybe I just don't understand.

Hey, so... I compared the in-game rosters to all 30 up-to-date ones, and decided to make a text file that lists the changes you'd need to make the game truly current. The ratings can always be tweaked down the road.

Unfortunately I'm useless when it comes to editing ROMs, or else I'd have picked up where you left off. This could be, as trudatman said, a great project... Hopefully, if you or anyone else decides to flesh it out, this ends up being helpful. If not, I might have to learn my way around NOSE.

NHL 94-14 rosters.rtf

Edited by nightonthesun