NHL'94 Forums

GENS D - BlitzburghLabs66 takes over MTL

kingraph

Thank you! Now sorry but one last question, do I just message the other members on my schedule to set up games or will they message me? I just want to make sure I get my team caught up as soon as possible to help everyone else out.

Thank you! Now sorry but one last question, do I just message the other members on my schedule to set up games or will they message me? I just want to make sure I get my team caught up as soon as possible to help everyone else out.

Good question. Here are the usual ways of scheduling games:

* Sign on to AIM and see if any of your opponents are online. You've been added to the AIM blast group, so it should see that quickly. Usually if they are online, they are available to play.

* You'll probably notice the same guys are on when you are online and you'll exhaust those games first. The remaining guys you can try to schedule by

- Posting your availability on the forums in the "schedule a game" section"

- Send your opponent an offline IM, or leave a note in the blast group.

- Send your opponent a PM via the forums

The good news is I see Gintron, Seano, Crash and Snyder on frequently (I'm on nights after 8, and randomly during weekends), so I don't doubt you'll find some games quickly.

Good question. Here are the usual ways of scheduling games:

* Sign on to AIM and see if any of your opponents are online. You've been added to the AIM blast group, so it should see that quickly. Usually if they are online, they are available to play.

* You'll probably notice the same guys are on when you are online and you'll exhaust those games first. The remaining guys you can try to schedule by

- Posting your availability on the forums in the "schedule a game" section"

- Send your opponent an offline IM, or leave a note in the blast group.

- Send your opponent a PM via the forums

The good news is I see Gintron, Seano, Crash and Snyder on frequently (I'm on nights after 8, and randomly during weekends), so I don't doubt you'll find some games quickly.

Ok great thank you. I'll be on around those times too with my schedule. I will check it out tonight. Thanks again and take care, good luck in your league

Thank you! I will remember that. how about tomorrow night 10/16? I want to get my games caught up soon to help everyone out. win or lose I just love playing. Sega hockey is my all time favorite

awesome man sounds good. when is good for you to play?

I can spare time for a couple of games most nights (usually after 6pm PST). Just send me a message on aim: kyle.lesack@gmail.com

You can also email me if you prefer. I got a bunch of work to do tonight, but would be free tomorrow or on the weekend.

Thanks!