NHL'94 Forums

Is this the beginning of the end of NHL94?

hokkeefan

I have checked in many many times and no one is ever online or there not available for lg games and this is supposed to be the busiest time of the year.The veterans have all disappeared and never around anymore and this is the fall classic lg which many didnt even sign up for.Also dead for even blitz exhis except for la robbie and gdl is a f**king joke,maybe its time to just shutdown the draft lgs untill next fall and see if anything changes and maybe even cancel spring classic.Its dying off boys and its ALLL YOUR FAULT !

Edited by hokkeefan

If u started Blitz 2morrow pretty much everyone in B wud b on playin.

I think the demographic is just changin. A lot of A guys were college students 3 years ago & maybe now theyre older & with different priorities. This is why growing the community is so important. There are a few younger players around who may be the ones u want to exhi with & not keep on the outside so much

I really wouldn't put too much into hokkee's rants. He was checking on AIM for a couple hours today and jumped to this crazy conclusion since he couldn't find anybody online.

While there's some truth to a lot of vets not being around as much, there's always people who come in to replace them. I agree with what Robbie is saying.

Don't be sad. It just means a new crop of schizo meds is kicking in and the 70% of the community that are alt accounts are "dying". They'll be back once the meds start to wear off. It happens every time.

For everything there is a season: a time to play nhl94, and a time for nhl94 to be dead.

It'll come back. Everything ebbs and flows. (The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course.)

Or maybe 94 will just die. O well. All is vanity anyways. #amirite?

The lockout helped fuel interest for a good chunk of last season.

I was away for a chunk of the summer - but back at it for Classic and looking forward to Blitz.

if you didnt know hokkey's rant coincided with Canadian Thanksgiving so that might have influenced it

For everything there is a season: a time to play nhl94, and a time for nhl94 to be dead.

It'll come back. Everything ebbs and flows. (The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course.)

Or maybe 94 will just die. O well. All is vanity anyways. #amirite?

:lol: