NHL'94 Forums

PLEASE HELP! Where is the pause screen offset in hex editor?

I need to find the location of the PAUSE SCREEN in hex editor. Basically the area with the SCOREBOARD when you pause the game. PLEASE PLEASE tell me what the offset location is??? I need this REALLY REALLY bad. I know a lot about hacking and am always willing to help people with their projects, but at this time I could use a little help myself!!! I used to have this stuff written down somewhere, but I lost it. THANKS please help!!!

EDIT: i was upset noone answered but its all good. i just wish i could get more help because i know there are people here who have the answers. its hard trying to figure out everything by myself all the time. i jus need the friggin offset in hex editor, so its annoying. oh well.

Edited by insanity

wow. I'd help and I'm sure lots of people would. the problem as I see it is that you have a question that is very specific and difficult to answer. you can help keep this place vibrant with additions of content. I'm sure you have discovered a lot in you figuring it out on your own, so please share what you know with the group. that and let a whole day go bye before taking your ball and going home.

i'm sorry but its just ive asked questions here in recent months that are still sitting in tne forum with zero replies. i'm actually developing something for the community but its frustrating when noone helps out. ive offered to do projects for people through tile molester because i like helping people. i jjust dont get why noone ever seems to return the favor. but hey, thats just how people are.

nah, just most of 'em. I'd be willing to help, but I have extremely little to offer in the way of Genesis assistance. there are people here who could help, but most of them have retired or run into similar frustrations to yours and pretty much stopped coming around. I challenge you to be part of the solution. maybe you could drum up some interest by sharing screenshots/videos/descriptions/plans from your project. after reading through the editing section(s), you should have a pretty good idea of who is helpful and who of them is still active (which is admittedly almost nobody). maybe a well-phrased private message or three would suit your intentions, but a lashing out won't do much but rile up the useless, which we have in the proverbial spades. send out feelers and asked well-crafted questions of those that may hold answers. if you don't get immediate responses, move on to another part of your project and come back to this. good luck and please keep us posted with your work and share your discoveries with all.

nah, just most of 'em. I'd be willing to help, but I have extremely little to offer in the way of Genesis assistance. there are people here who could help, but most of them have retired or run into similar frustrations to yours and pretty much stopped coming around. I challenge you to be part of the solution. maybe you could drum up some interest by sharing screenshots/videos/descriptions/plans from your project. after reading through the editing section(s), you should have a pretty good idea of who is helpful and who of them is still active (which is admittedly almost nobody). maybe a well-phrased private message or three would suit your intentions, but a lashing out won't do much but rile up the useless, which we have in the proverbial spades. send out feelers and asked well-crafted questions of those that may hold answers. if you don't get immediate responses, move on to another part of your project and come back to this. good luck and please keep us posted with your work and share your discoveries with all.

Hey thanks for replying man. Sorry I got upset. I will post a thread soon on what I'm working on. :)