NHL'94 Forums

I could use some simple assistance

trudatman

I'd like it if you'd would be willing to double check my work on things like player weights, jersey numbers and handednesses. if you offer to assist, I'll send you the Ninety Flow 2013-2014 beta(s) to peruse on the condition that you load official roster data from nhl.com and run checks to see if I overlooked anything. I'd ask that you then report back with notes like "Bob Leftwing is 234 pounds, not 212" and "you misspelled Charlie Defenseman and he's righthanded, not a lefty like you made him." if you know a team particularly well, you could give them a full scoping and give me pointers on lines like "Toby Rookie has been sent down to the AHL now that Marty Veteran is healthy, so Marty will be the second line center and Chester McScrubbington will move down to the fourth line" and "Guy and Dude never skate together on the penalty kill, so put Dude with Man and Guy with Buddy." right now I have the first third of the teams "done" and I'm doing about three per day. if you can and will help, please holler at your boy.

Sure. Will it be in a zip file? I can be a way bigger help if that happens. I can use an iPad emulator and my laptop with a zip.

sure. I'll send it to you this morning. I have teams through PIT done. expect a private message in an hour. anybody else?

Edited by trudatman

I'm sure I'm making some mistakes and I'd very much like to have as many as possible caught before release. please help if you can.

I'm sure I'm making some mistakes and I'd very much like to have as many as possible caught before release. please help if you can.

On a seperate note I played your street fighter game. And I don't think I suck. I thought I odd well!

word. I play that one fairly regularly. I usually play on the toughest level and have trouble with Jake (Vega).