NHL'94 Forums

Hattrick

football? like soccer football or football football? and either way my answer would be no.... :D

football? like soccer football or football football? and either way my answer would be no.... :D

It's soccer. Soccer management, actually. I've been playing for a year and it's a lot of fun. Over 800,000 players worldwide, though only about 6500 in the USA.

if i knew a lick about soccer i would...but honestly soccer doesn't interest me...i've seen games and my brother used to play it but only hockey and (american)football for me...oh and beisbol occasionally because after all all the best players come from my mom's country....

Honestly, though, Hattrick is an economic simulation as much as it is a soccer simulation, and actual knowledge of soccer strategy beyond "defense = stops goals, attack = scores goals, midfield = gets you the ball" is unnecessary.

No, but I have more interest in European affairs than the usual American. Well, English soccer, anyway. But why do you say Dutch, specifically? Hattrick is a Swedish game, for what it's worth....

FC Tiki Tacoz 4 life, d00d.

I played this game too....only the Dutch version. (I am from Holland)

Great game.

Will you follow the World Cup ?

And who do you think will win?

Sweden, because they always win. :D

Wanna play a friendly next week? I don't have the Netherlands flag yet.

Sweden, because they always win. :D

Wanna play a friendly next week? I don't have the Netherlands flag yet.

This looks awesome. I just signed up and I'm on a waiting list of 26 people.. 50 got added yesterday so I assume I'll be added soon.

I'm in 2 leagues, the canadian and usa my teams are:

USA:

Quickstep

Canada:

Euskaltel-Euskadi

This looks awesome. I just signed up and I'm on a waiting list of 26 people.. 50 got added yesterday so I assume I'll be added soon.

I'm in 2 leagues, the canadian and usa my teams are:

USA:

Quickstep

Canada:

Euskaltel-Euskadi

Um...they are very, VERY strict against one person controlling more than one team, and if you get caught you WILL lose both teams. I would highly recommend divesting yourself of one or the other. You're supposed to sign up for the country in which you're currently located, for what it's worth.

Um...they are very, VERY strict against one person controlling more than one team, and if you get caught you WILL lose both teams. I would highly recommend divesting yourself of one or the other. You're supposed to sign up for the country in which you're currently located, for what it's worth.

I didn't know it was an issue to have teams in separate countries...i don't know how to remove either one since I havent been given a spot yet... how long is the waiting list usually? havent gotten a response yet.. whats the big deal anyway?

It took me about 2-3 days to get my team in the USA with a short waiting list at the time. My advice to you would be to pick which team you want to use, and then just never log in to the other team. You lose your team when you don't log in for 7 weeks, so it'll get taken away from your other identity after that, but if you don't log in to that user anymore, no one will ever know the difference.