NHL'94 Forums

Fall'13 Playoff Scenarios

kingraph

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0 pts is still worth more than negative points (points lost for DNP games).

Playoffs are not set however - there are still many games to be played.

when is the deadline for games?

The original deadline is this Monday (Nov 4th), but we will likely extend the regular season 1 week to Nov 11th to give replacements a chance to catch up.

0 pts is still worth more than negative points (points lost for DNP games).

Playoffs are not set however - there are still many games to be played.

Yup!

Should I be penalized for DNPs? I only took over the team a week ago, but played 35 games over the past few days. That being said, it doesn't look like it will affect the standings anyways.

Amazing job bud, and I greatly appreciate that! I don't think the DNP's will keep you out of the playoffs...having said that, hopefully you can find that slacker-ass minpind soon and knock out your final four games. I think he's supposed to be on today.

The original deadline is this Monday (Nov 4th), but we will likely extend the regular season 1 week to Nov 11th to give replacements a chance to catch up.

Yup!

Amazing job bud, and I greatly appreciate that! I don't think the DNP's will keep you out of the playoffs...having said that, hopefully you can find that slacker-ass minpind soon and knock out your final four games. I think he's supposed to be on today.

No luck so far )-:

I haven't seen him online all evening...

Minpind rarley shows as online - send a message through in the evening and you'll often catch him. Or simply PM him through the site, he's pretty good about getting back to you. He's been real busy by the sounds of it...

Minpind rarley shows as online - send a message through in the evening and you'll often catch him. Or simply PM him through the site, he's pretty good about getting back to you. He's been real busy by the sounds of it...

Thanks, I'll try sending a PM.

Look at the diff between seed 2 and 3 :(

Ha, seed 2 and 3 split their regular season series! ;)

But in all seriousness, IceStorm and/or swos will get their ass in gear and should finish as division champ by the end of the week. And if you finish your games, you may end up as 1st seed.

The 2 seed never quit in the middle of the game because he was losing and quit the entire league to change his mind 2 weeks later, start playing again, and act like he didn't totally straight cry baby himself like an a-hole.

I'll take my .400 win percentage over anything a f-tard like you offers.

Getting spanked by weakarse doesn't belong in your leagues Brutus and you couldn't handle it, so you ran to mommy crying.

Now you are gonna point to my standing as a 2 seed cause I'm in a conference that isn't playing their games??

Yeah, right. Go find your mommy little baby.

I got spanked? We played 8 frame delay and I wasn't interested in playing in your laggy connection. If you ever get a chance to play King Plabax at 100% you will feel blessed :)

It is not a knock on brutus in anyway, it is to say that one conference was clearly better than another conference when it came to playing games.

I got spanked? We played 8 frame delay and I wasn't interested in playing in your laggy connection. If you ever get a chance to play King Plabax at 100% you will feel blessed :)

It is not a knock on brutus in anyway, it is to say that one conference was clearly better than another conference when it came to playing games.

Agreed. I am surprised that everyone under 30 games played didn't get replaced but I guess the rules don't apply to the "good ole boys"

Yeah, my conference was definitely big no shows. Of course, as you remember in the opening debate, just to get enough guys into "A", you had to put a few "B" guys in, so replacing the A guys who aren't playing is easier said than done. Dcicon, you didn't want to play A, so why you care if they don't replace the "good old boys"??

Seems to me that there was no one who wanted to replace them with, and that's why you kind of have to hope they show up.

As for Plabax quitting on a game, and acting a fool, only to later pretend it was some other reason, more typical BS.

When you quit in the 3rd period losing 4-1, you weren't crying about the lag. You were saying how gay the computer is some times, and just stops letting you score, and that you were quitting the entire league, and promptly stated as much & left the AIM message board. Doesn't sound like someone frustrated with a game of lag but someone who couldn't handle getting shut down by an opponent you don't respect.

I rarely have lag, and in the 2v2's I play, usually have the lowest ping. Worst lag I had all season was our game 1 from several weeks back, where you didn't quit cause you killed me like 13-2, and I'm the one who plays like crap in lag.

The last 3 games we played were average lag at best, and you said you QUIT the league cause you only wanted to play draft leagues, not cause Brutus had bad lag. I could post the AIM conversation when I get home if you like.

So, my beef is I let it slide what a total b-hole you were cause you were quitting the league, and what point is it complaining about a guy who isn't playing anymore. But, to come back after a few weeks and acting like nothing happened, and you aren't some giant deusch is just outside reality.

I never stated that I quit because of lag. You BEAT me because of lag. I win a number of my games while the game prevents me from scoring, it happens from time to time. I was angry because I somehow could not get the puck and score, despite the fact that your defense clearly isn't good enough to limit my offense to my satisfaction.

I told some people I wanted a 300-goal classic season, and that Classic prevents me from scoring at random events. I was on pace until our games came along (I should be on pace for ~295)

It is not a knock on you, I believe that the advantages in the Classic ROM actually trigger this to happen. Just because I win it doesn't make me satisfied. I need to score 5 points with Gartner and/or at least maintain a 8GFA average for it to be a "good game" for me. I am capable of doing this but it's frustrating especially against you because you are not somebody that I would expect to shut down my offense (The game shut it down, not you).

Nobody cares about GENS A anyway so I am not going to get anal about losing, will it mean anything if I win? Certainly not, brutus being 2nd seed in GENS A is sign of a bunk league that's not worth cherishing.

300 goals, however, is :D

As long as we are clear, it's not the computer that made you quit middle of a game, act like the giant little turd you are, throw a temper tantrum, quit a league & then act like it was everyone else's fault but your own, it was your clear lack of integrity.

I have the advantage of Chicago as a team, but my game log shows the same results against other "elites" holding their scoring down, including 2 close loses to SWOS on Sunday, who just won the GDL league, 4-2 & 3-2.

I'm not bragging about my wins, as my percentage is really low. I'm annoyed by the pile of dung you are back on the forums commenting on a league that you quit like your opinion has real value.

Who CARES about how well you can play in the season.. do you really think swos was trying? I hope not. Something you should learn is that the season and exhibition games mean NOTHING. swos clearly wasn't putting in max effort, it's like fighting a boxer who is only using one arm. Great for you that you lost a close matchup that ANY player has a decent chance of winning.

Why would I care if I lost a regular season game? =/

Well, even if they don't care too much about the result of a regular season game, 99% of all of us who play online w/ integrity, would not quit middle of a game, scream & cry like the baby they are, and quit a league, make a grand exit, and then start in 2 weeks later like nothing happened.

For all your talk of regular season & playoffs, combo, it's simply distraction from the real issue.

I don't care how I played against you or SWOS. I care you are just a sh&thead that should not be allowed to act like he isn't one.

You quit the league and disgraced yourself imo, and I know as a little kid you are, you don't care what other's think, especially my "noob" butt, so my comments really aren't for you anyhow.

Well, even if they don't care too much about the result of a regular season game, 99% of all of us who play online w/ integrity, would not quit middle of a game, scream & cry like the baby they are, and quit a league, make a grand exit, and then start in 2 weeks later like nothing happened.

For all your talk of regular season & playoffs, combo, it's simply distraction from the real issue.

I don't care how I played against you or SWOS. I care you are just a sh&thead that should not be allowed to act like he isn't one.

You quit the league and disgraced yourself imo, and I know as a little kid you are, you don't care what other's think, especially my "noob" butt, so my comments really aren't for you anyhow.

I quit the league.. What is your point? You assume that I am back in the league? I thought we had made it clear that I QUIT. I have played all 40 of my games already.. Only 34 are logged