NHL'94 Forums

Fall'13 Playoff Scenarios

kingraph

I quit the league.. What is your point? You assume that I am back in the league? I thought we had made it clear that I QUIT. I have played all 40 of my games already.. Only 34 are logged

What? You quit? Why didn't you tell me and why did you just play your series vs Ice this week? Dude, you contradict yourself every time you open your mouth.

Anyway, thanks for nothing, I'll remove you from the playoffs.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99% of all of us who play online w/ integrity, would not quit middle of a game, scream & cry like the baby they are, and quit a league, make a grand exit, and then start in 2 weeks later like nothing happened.

If I don't make it with LA, can I take his spot?....lol. I would love to participate in the playoffs in Gens A!

I told everyone else in GENS A.. Could not tell you because :

- You blocked me

- I was banned

- I was told that you extended my ban - How can I tell you when you are trying so hard to avoid me?

There was a post that said I needed to be replaced.. you even REPLIED to it.

I played Icestorm because he needed games... He told me he doesn't care about the league enough to get games in so I decided to help him out by helping him get some games in.

"Thanks for nothing" -- at least I played my games. Go get mad the 5-8 coaches who did not put in the effort to complete the league. Just replace me instead of "removing" me..

EDIT : Also, i have log of asking '94 mods to post it for me.

Edited by PlabaxV2

Love that Seinfeld video!!

I'm always amazed when I find one I didn't see. Crying at work here :)

Great insert LA Robbie. F-n raining & gloomy here in Chicago. At least that brightened the day.

AND WTF?!? How do you have 40 games played and only 34 logged??

I smell BS. Either you play & post them or you didn't.

nah I have the chat logs and the KRECS from the games if you want to see them. Am I the only person in the world who can log games? stfu lol unlogged games happen EVERY season.

I do not mind if my opponent is GOOD enough to stop my offense.. I was angry because the GAME was shutting down my offense and not you.. My offense has been shut down by many people who are "inferior".. look at my GDL X season - you however, are not one of them.

Edited by PlabaxV2

I told everyone else in GENS A.. Could not tell you because :

- You blocked me

- I was banned

- I was told that you extended my ban - How can I tell you when you are trying so hard to avoid me?

There was a post that said I needed to be replaced.. you even REPLIED to it.

I played Icestorm because he needed games... He told me he doesn't care about the league enough to get games in so I decided to help him out by helping him get some games in.

"Thanks for nothing" -- at least I played my games. Go get mad the 5-8 coaches who did not put in the effort to complete the league. Just replace me instead of "removing" me..

EDIT : Also, i have log of asking '94 mods to post it for me.

I chatted with you on AIM and asked you DIRECTLY a few weeks ago -- are you quitting? You responded with some nonsense about "I'm not sure", "maybe", "I don't know who I have to play because I haven't checked the site in weeks", "nobody is online", "I should be finished by now", etc. etc. etc. More and more and more of your whining bullshit.

THEN, I blocked you on AIM for about a week because I can't stand your whining and complaining.

I never "extended" your ban, so that information is inaccurate.

But look, it is what it is. I know you're never wrong -- even when you contradict yourself, it's just me misunderstanding your previous messages. So I apologize that you had trouble contacting me over the last month or so to let me know you quit. I know I'm incredibly difficult to reach.

Since you've already made it clear that you quit the league, it's probably best that you move on, stop posting on the league forum that you're no longer a part of, and focus on fixing the Blitz league website.

I chatted with you on AIM and asked you DIRECTLY a few weeks ago -- are you quitting? You responded with some nonsense about "I'm not sure", "maybe", "I don't know who I have to play because I haven't checked the site in weeks", "nobody is online", "I should be finished by now", etc. etc. etc. More and more and more of your whining bullshit.

THEN, I blocked you on AIM for about a week because I can't stand your whining and complaining.

I never "extended" your ban, so that information is inaccurate.

But look, it is what it is. I know you're never wrong -- even when you contradict yourself, it's just me misunderstanding your previous messages. So I apologize that you had trouble contacting me over the last month or so to let me know you quit. I know I'm incredibly difficult to reach.

Since you've already made it clear that you quit the league, it's probably best that you move on, stop posting on the league forum that you're no longer a part of, and focus on fixing the Blitz league website.

Yeah you are so easy to reach.. So easy to the point where you missed my message posted in YOUR OWN AIM GROUP :

Plabax (7:54:21 PM):I would like to drop out of GENS A please...

Plabax (7:54:50 PM):I

am in for the sole reason of trying to achieve 300 goals but every

f**king time the game hits a point where it will not allow me to score

so f**k it

---------------------------------

Plabax (8:01:46 PM):i need a post

Plabax (8:01:49 PM):saying i drop GENS A

gretzkyonacold (8:01:55 PM):why?

Plabax (8:02:00 PM):cuz classic is BS

Plabax (8:02:06 PM):there is something in the game that prevents me from scoirng randomyl

----------------------------------------------

Plabax (8:09:10 PM):i quit classic

Get To The Choppa (8:09:13 PM):k

-----------------------------------------------------

"LA, NYR definitely need replacement, but it looks like CAL & DET too." - Maybe you forgot that I was NYR, or you don't know what definitely means??

-------------------------------------------------------

It's cool how everyone in the world knew except you man. I love it.

Glad you told Ice, Robbie and Uncle Seth. Crystal clear bro.

The game, the lag, the anything most whiners & crybabies can think of rather than just admit defeat like a real man.

The truth, Brutus beat your arse down, and your ran to cry to your mommy.

I should have taunted you more at the time but I was concerned your fragile, Can't Understand Normal Thinking midget mind was on the precipice of imploding.

I have no problem admitting defeat. Who I lose to is not an issue, I lose a lot of my regular season games against "weaker" players.The thing is that you are bragging that you "spanked" me. If I wanted to win and there was no lag, I easily would have won. I clearly was not putting in a lot of effort in our games.

Yikes. This is the second time he's quit in classic (last season was in SNES). Can we just stop letting him sign up?

I quit because I had an unexpected change in schedule which denied me the time to play both GENS and SNES. Am I not allowed to quit? I tried to play my series but my opponent never showed up for a whole week.

Boohoo.. Your league has nobody playing in it lol. It's like '13

Of the 90 teams in the leagues, 87% of the people have completed their games (according to the stats as they sit right now on this page).

90 teams on a site dedicated to a 20 year old game is pretty impressive. Add to that the fact that we have quitters and no-shows like yourself and it's even more impressive.