NHL'94 Forums

Fall'13 Classic Season Regular Season Extended 1 Week!

kingraph

Today (Nov 4th) is the last day for the classic regular season, but we have decided to extend it 1 more week to allow some last minute games and replacement players to catch up as much as they can. So the final day for regular season games is:

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11th, 2013

After that, we'll officially lock down the playoff matchups and Chaos will do his magic to get the playoffs on the site. Having said that, if you are in a league/division where the playoff matchups aren't going to change (GENS D Norris, SNES C Hag), feel free to play your series and save the savestates for later uploading. You don't have to wait.

* Current Playoff Scenarios

* GENS Playoff Format

* SNES Playoff Format

Then any games between two coaches who were not replacement should not be allowed then right? Otherwise it takes away from the point of deadlines.

hmmmm... I somewhat agree with this, (why give people more time if they didnt use it before?) But it is hard to know the circumstances...

Will be on tonight to hopefully finish up one or maybe both of my leagues, A & D.

* 2 games left in D vs Habsoholic

* 8 games left in A vs Vocally Caged for 4 and IceStorm for 4.

Sorry to Vocally Caged for not being able to play last night, baby was very fussy and didn't lay down till late. Hopefully you can jump on tonight. I know you have tried to get at me a couple times, again I apologize, just bad timing lol.

Will be on tonight to hopefully finish up one or maybe both of my leagues, A & D.

* 2 games left in D vs Habsoholic

* 8 games left in A vs Vocally Caged for 4 and IceStorm for 4.

Sorry to Vocally Caged for not being able to play last night, baby was very fussy and didn't lay down till late. Hopefully you can jump on tonight. I know you have tried to get at me a couple times, again I apologize, just bad timing lol.

Everyone has games with habsy42 left. and all of them are somehow our home games. he's a good guy, but you got to be online

Edited by Seano7302