NHL'94 Forums

Whoop, 'Scuse me, Noob Comin' Through!

Crewstar52

Hello! As you can tell by the title, I am a noob. I have various skills in gaming that have been basically mastered. HOWEVER: This game is very new to me, as I stumbled across this website somehow in Google. I was reading and it's very interesting. This is a lovely ROM game but not just any ROM, but one you can play online! So I figured, why not just check it out? I clicked the link and I realized that this community is very active, looks very fun, and has a lot of communication.
Back to the noob topic. I have decided to join the team (not an actual team yet) and get to know people. As best noob NA, I'm probably going to ask questions that will break your urge to b***h slap me such as:

• How do I download the ROM for online?
  • What are the controls?
  • Can I use a controller?
  • How can I get better at this?

If anyone would have the patience to guide me through the simple game-plays of this amazing community, I'm sure I would make a great part of the team.

If anyone would like to chat with me via voice conference, this is the list of communications I currently have (Most to least used):

1. RaidCall
  2. TeamSpeak
  3. Skype (Skype is 3rd because of CPU usage. AMD Sempron 145 ftw. >.>)

B) Thank you for reading, and I hope to keep in touch! B)

welcome!

ihere's a guide to walk you through the set-up process: http://nhl94online.com/html/getting-started.php

if you have any questions when going through that, feel free to ask. we all communicate through AIM here, so the best thing you can do is get on there and get the usernames of some people in this community. there are a TON of us who will be willing to help you improve in the gameplay department. (AIM info is usually found in people's profiles on here).

but the best way to improve is to just find some experienced players, and send them a message on AIM asking them if you want to play. Don't get frustrated when you lose, it's how you improve.