NHL'94 Forums

GENS D - addisonbr to schedule with dcicon5148

addisonbr

Hey there dcicon, which AIM are you sending messages to? I don't seem to be getting them. My id is addisonbr on AIM - I'm generally logged on all day during the day from work, although I can't play from the office (but could communicate about times). I am not by default logged on in the evenings but could be if I knew you were available. Let me know what nights work for you, or the weekend. I'm around tonight (Tuesday) but not Wednesday or Thursday. Around again Friday. And in and out over the weekend, early-ish in the morning or later in the evening better for me (middle of the day tends to be family stuffs).

i am available all week. let me know what works and we can schedule something. i am central time and nights work out best.

Sorry dc, you had to FF both of your series. The original deadline was Dec 2nd, and was even extended to this past Saturday as Pearate was off the grid for a while, but once his series was over, we had to move on with the 1st round.