NHL'94 Forums

SNES A1 Oilers442 vs matticefire

halifax

Oilers has been online and i think someone had mentioned to me that matticefire was having computer problems.

Please post here to let me know what's going on.

Thanks.

I've tried numerous times to set up a time to play with Mattice but haven't had any luck. Yes, Mattice was having problems with his hamachi and had initially told me that he would be trying to play on a different computer. I messaged him on Nov. 29th asking if he'd gotten his problem resolved and he said "probably not until sunday" (Dec. 1st). I sent him an offline IM that night letting him know that I would be on to play that night...I didn't get a response until 24 hours later (Dec. 2nd), saying "alrighty let's get it on". I logged in about 10:30 that night, and he was offline, and so I replied back asking him if he would be online again later that night...I have gotten no response from him since.

Yeah if you consider holding the puck in your own zone, benching all of your players, pulling your goalie, scoring on yourself, and not even trying to win at all great...and then mocking me for calling a timeout, and making generally irrelevant comments like the ones above...You threw the series...It's BS and you know it...

I might have won 4 games to 0, but in this manner...I just want to puke...and I sure as hell don't even want to upload the saves...this is ridiculous...