NHL'94 Forums

SNES A1 Final! Oilers442 (1) vs boknowsnhl94 (2)

halifax

can you guys record some of the games? would be awesome.

What's the best way to do this these days? I know I can save the movie in ZSNES, but that doesn't always work. Plus it's kind of a pain to convert it to video if I recall right.

What's the best way to do this these days? I know I can save the movie in ZSNES, but that doesn't always work. Plus it's kind of a pain to convert it to video if I recall right.

http://obsproject.com/

Here you can download the recording/streaming program

Its up to you that you will boradcast in live or just upload it to youtube

Series completed as of tonight. However, I had an issue with my game 5 save file and it won't upload correctly. In case it's needed for confirmation purposes, I lost the game 6-2. Bo, can you upload that save file to the site?

More comments on the series/season to come a bit later...

Congrats man great series. Every game was a 1 goal game except one of them, so yeah that kinda shows how good it was.

I gave the video file to the President and CEO of FankTV, so maybe sometime I'll get to relive all the wonderful posts Hawerchuk hits in real life and not just in my nightmares lol.

Congrats Oilers! I believed in you, even when you didn't!

I think it's safe to say this final featured the two most dangerous players in SNES right now, and two of the best buds I've come across anywhere. Good work to both of you.

I've been attempting to upload vids of all 6 games onto my youtube channel but am having no luck so far...since when has youtube's uploading speeds become so mind numbingly slow? :blink:

Still planning on typing a season wrap up/final thoughts for you guys...still kind of letting this all sink in...I will say thank you to everyone though, including Bo; great series bud! :)