NHL'94 Forums

MINI BLITZ Playoff thread

LA Robbie

Here are the semi-final matchups.

Playoffs are best of 5 (First to win 3 games). Higher seed gets home ice (2-2-1). We will use the regular season rom. In the event of a tie a shootout will decide the game :D

Post results in this thread

You have until Monday 6th of January to complete.

Boston (1) Pearate vs Detroit (4) Gretzkyonacold

Calgary (2) Blitzburgh vs NYR (3) Skeletor

Edited by LA Robbie

Ok sounds good! By the way can my name be changed to LABS_66 please.....I know I'm a pain in the ass....haha :)

Skeletor and I played our series........Cal wins 3-0

Game 1 : New York 5 Calgary 6

Game 2 : New York 0 Calgary 3

Game 3 : Calgary 5 New York 1

GGS Skeletor

OK, congrats Labs who makes the final. Hopefully I will b hooked up again end of next week & me & Pearate can get our other semi done

Have been told I have to wait between 5 & 10 days to get internet hooked up in my new home. Hopefully it happens sooner, but I could be waiting until Sunday 12th Jan in theory.

If it's not done early next week i'll let you know & Pearate can advance to the finals. Hopefully the installation guys are not too busy this time of year :(

Semi-final played, via a very suspect cell-phone internet connection.

Both teams made the best of it though & produced a great series:

DET @ BOS: 7-2 BOS

DET @ BOS: 4-2 DET

BOS @ DET: 3-1 DET

BOS @ DET: 4-1 BOS

DET @ BOS: 3-1 DET

VGGS Pearate. Dino & Janney full of goals all series & big Sergio Momesso the unlikely hero in game 5 with 2 goals & an assist. GL in the real thing.

Labs: Its me & you, Calgary vs Detroit in the final. Just let me get a proper connection hooked up this week before we play

Congrats Rob and Detroit, sounds good man, let me know when your connection is available

Labs, I will be getting internet hooked up in my new apartment tomorrow morning, so I should be available to play our finals Friday night or Saturday afternoon. Looking forward to getting some practice games in before starting Blitz now!

Can you post your AIM here again. You changed it when you changed your forum name & everything right?

Ok great, Friday night is good for me. I'm usually on later like after 9. Sometimes earlier, I'll let you know for sure on the time. Yes I changed, my AIM is LABS_66

OK, still don't have internet. Never turned up yesterday. Went to "Telefonos de Mexico" today & they said they will schedule for tomorrow afternoon.

.........fingers crossed

I tried your AIM, no response

You sure uv got it right? I've been on most of the evening & played a bunch of exhibs. Catch me tomorrow

I will be on later. Evenings are usually best for me like after 9 EST. I was out working all day today

The Mini Blitz playoffs finally come to an end, & despite some horrible connection issues Detroit run out champions in a 5 game marathon

GAME 1 @ CALGARY: 4-4 (2-1 DET SHOOTOUT)

GAME 2: @ CALGARY: 7-3 DETROIT

GAME 3 @ DETROIT: 4-3 CALGARY

GAME 4 @ DETROIT: 5-4 CALGARY (OT)

GAME 5 @ CALGARY: 4-1 DETROIT

Series went away every game & included Labs_66 coming back from 4-1 down in games 1 & 4. Congrats to Labs for a great series & tournament & hopefully he'll be playing in the real thing very soon. A great new community member & full of enthusiasm for this great game.

GGS

The Mini Blitz playoffs finally come to an end, & despite some horrible connection issues Detroit run out champions in a 5 game marathon

GAME 1 @ CALGARY: 4-4 (2-1 DET SHOOTOUT)

GAME 2: @ CALGARY: 7-3 DETROIT

GAME 3 @ DETROIT: 4-3 CALGARY

GAME 4 @ DETROIT: 5-4 CALGARY (OT)

GAME 5 @ CALGARY: 4-1 DETROIT

Series went away every game & included Labs_66 coming back from 4-1 down in games 1 & 4. Congrats to Labs for a great series & tournament & hopefully he'll be playing in the real thing very soon. A great new community member & full of enthusiasm for this great game.

GGS

Thank you Rob! Great series, great mini season! Thank you for getting it together. Hope I can make it into the big dance soon. Good luck to you and all in the Blitz 8 season! Blitz on!!!