NHL'94 Forums

Final Blitz Check-In

PlabaxV2

Also if I am able to get in right away I would like to have Calgary if the original owner does not take them.

Hehe sorry for the "inconvenience" guys!

Here is the deal... The website only has me registered on it, and it's not completely finished so I don't want others to see it yet. So far the basic things are completed such as Schedule, Standings, Coaches, Player Stats, Register, Login, Upload a Game when logged in etc.. I'm planning to add things like coach profiles and other touch-ups before I reveal the website.

So by tomorrow morning we will have a list to see who has registered, what teams are available and who is on the waitlist.

If you have any questions or website requests you can just post them here.

I have a question: have the blitz stats & histories been transfered to this new site?

The only problem I would have in doing this is that the ID's in the old Blitz Database are different from the ID's in the new ones, so when I perform the queries to display the stats it will not match up correctly. If I can find an alternative then I will transfer it whenever I can

i wonder if i can get in on the waitlist please?

if not i dont mind

Edited by mav

I'm away at the Winter Classic until Jan 3rd, might have WIFI access but vision may be too blurry to use it... :)

Have fun Jer! Go Leafs