NHL'94 Forums

Hokkeefan has to retire

hokkeefan

Is there a point where we should just keep hokkee retired for his own, and his family's, good? How many hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars has he spent on broken controllers, monitors, and walls? He obviously has terrible impulse control, but we keep letting him indulge in this game that has a bad effect on him. Maybe it's time to take the 'keys' away and melt them.

Put labs in. He's been on waitlist since Nov 1st. He already got bumped for fitzo who signed up November 11th.

Never even noticed.....damn, I liked the San Jose squad too!....haha! oh well :)

Edited by LABS_66

Easy solution for you hokkee: buy a bunch of wrestling mats and convert your bedroom into a padded cell.

That way you can flip out without putting a bunch of holes in your drywall, it's an investment that should pay for itself within a year or so.

Edited by NorthwayNative

Hey Labs, sorry about that but when i took over, the few guys in the B league told me that fitzo and brutus were taking over the abandonned teams, and i wasnt aware of anything so i just left it that way... And for Depch, swos vouches for him, sayin hes an A veteran kind of guy and very reliable so i thought he would suit more a A league..since i believe swos's judgment to be...hum....great, the guy is full of wisdom, you know.....but dont worry, youre definitely 1st on the B waiting list.

Hey Labs, sorry about that but when i took over, the few guys in the B league told me that fitzo and brutus were taking over the abandonned teams, and i wasnt aware of anything so i just left it that way... And for Depch, swos vouches for him, sayin hes an A veteran kind of guy and very reliable so i thought he would suit more a A league..since i believe swos's judgment to be...hum....great, the guy is full of wisdom, you know.....but dont worry, youre definitely 1st on the B waiting list.

Hey Freydey, thank you. Its ok, no worries. I'm happy you guys found a replacement for A quickly so you don't miss a beat with that league. To be honest I would rather start out in B to get my feet wet and work my way up. I was just going to take the A one to help out and I wanted to play in the BIG leagues thats all lol. Like I said maybe I'll get my chance this year, if not there is always next year :)