NHL'94 Forums

GDL XI - Official Roll Call & Waiting List

IceStorm70

Hold on, not that I really give a f&ck on many levels here, but gonna have to put some feet to the fire.

Am I getting myself confused or didn't I just trade you Montreal so you could be your home town team??

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on, not that I really give a f&ck on many levels here, but gonna have to put some feet to the fire.

Am I getting myself confused or didn't I just trade you Montreal so you could be your home town team??

ye why? do you want to be montreal?

Should do a draft for team name(s) w/ best record first, which would put me on the end of the list, but give some reward for better records, and a chance to snatch your rivals city if you beat them on a given year!!!

I don't care if I'm Montreal, North Stars or anyone else. Dickon is Chicago, where I'm from, so "home" option is out.

I like Tampa better than the North Stars, but like San Jose (might be available) even more, but I don't really care enough to make any issues.

Just figure if you are selling the "trade with me so I can be my home team" and then dumping them a few days later, seems weird.

Not, trade me, I like Habs better than Minnesota, do you care, type thing.

Just happy to actually be drafting my OWN team in a league for once.

Seems like I'm always the sub in some league for the past year until Mac's '93 league just now & was able to do my own team in the auction dynasty snes league recently.

Should do a draft for team name(s) w/ best record first, which would put me on the end of the list, but give some reward for better records, and a chance to snatch your rivals city if you beat them on a given year!!!

I don't care if I'm Montreal, North Stars or anyone else. Dickon is Chicago, where I'm from, so "home" option is out.

I like Tampa better than the North Stars, but like San Jose (might be available) even more, but I don't really care enough to make any issues.

Just figure if you are selling the "trade with me so I can be my home team" and then dumping them a few days later, seems weird.

Not, trade me, I like Habs better than Minnesota, do you care, type thing.

Ye true, but if i can't be TB i have Montreal guarantee ! ; )

I give myself mo chances to have a team i like to play with just for fun!

But you always end up begging for more trades to fix your mistakes

not since you ran it,couple of us asked last couple times but i dont fn beg anymore ,go back under your rock lol ,

when it comes up edm is available for swap

Edited by hokkeefan

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for being here today. As the newest season of GDL draws near, I have had to make the inevitable decision of whether or not to continue my GDL career. And after much thought and reflection, I've decided not to continue my career and announce my retirement.

It was not easy decision. I have many fond memories of GDL that I will carry with me for the rest of my life, like wrecking the trading system with hokkeefan last season and underperforming every regular season. With that said though, my passion for the game is not what it once was and I don't feel that I can go on underperforming and undermining the system like I have done in the past. Also, and more importantly, I would like to be able to spend more time with my family and devote my time to other endeavors.

I would like to thank all of the people who run GDL as well as the players. I'll still be online for haxball and 2on2.

In the future, I hope to see TK one day come back and win another GDL title. I also hope to see Kvartalnov rightfully get drafted in the first round.

Thank you and may God bless America.

Edited by Wittgenstein

We'll said Witt. I think I speak for many that the GDL community will miss your color and interesting perspective on all things 94.

May you make the most of your family time.

PeaceGa

When will us guys on the waiting list know if we're in or not? I see 10 guys are either OUT or yet to be confirmed. Obviously this will be sorted out before the draft starts I presume

Essentially as the names are crossed out then noobs are replaced in order of wait list. So right now, 1-4 will be in the league.

The remaining 6 coaches yet to confirm they're playing have until Sunday before being bumped.

Just waiting on SWOS and Begley to finalize 24 teams. Top 5 on wait list are confirmed spots in the league.

Target is to have draft start up mid to end of hext week. Keep everyone posted.

Always great news to get the defending champ back in any league!!

Makes the next title that much more validated.

Welcome back there bud. And, welcome to my fellow noobs as well. I was a sub last year, so like you, looking forward to our first GDL draft.