NHL'94 Forums

GDL XI Pick Schedule

IceStorm70

We"ll add times to the rest of the first round and 2nd round later today.

Looking at starting the time as noon est on Monday. So Vinnys pick would be due by 1pm est, Fitzo by 2pm etc.

Expect to get thru pick 14 by midnight monday night. The next pick will be due by 10am est tuesday.

Please keep an eye out for the updated schedule. If youre unable to be around for your pick, please make sure you send a pick list to someone to make it for you.

If you are skipped, the next team can pick during their time slot. Once that team picks the next team may pick etc. at the end of the round, teams that have been skipped will have the best rated player assigned to them.

I understand not everyone will be able to get online at all times during the day, but it is critical if you can't to have a pick list and send it to someone who can make the pick for you

Picks will remain 30 min thru round 6 (starters). once we hit round 7 they will move to 15min per pick. If you value these picks you should get someone reliable a pick list in the event you miss your 15min window.

Otherwise this is where things tend to get a little chaotic.

About 5pm Sunday is when the 15 min pick window is schedule to begin.

Picks will remain 30 min thru round 6 (starters). once we hit round 7 they will move to 15min per pick. If you value these picks you should get someone reliable a pick list in the event you miss your 15min window.

Otherwise this is where things tend to get a little chaotic.

About 5pm Sunday is when the 15 min pick window is schedule to begin.

This is also Superbowl Sunday, which is like a national holiday in the US.

Anyway, in addition to Ice, you can PM or text on AIM me your picks if you want. I'll be around.

Rounds 7-12 have been posted. Each will have 15minutes per pick.

Unfortunately it will be impossible to keep the draft page up to date with player picks so PLEASE check the forum draft thread for your player too.

Prior to starting the next round, I'll try to have the draft website up to date so the only checking you need to do each round is in that particulars rounds thread.