NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 08 - 1st deadline

Freydey

So far so good blitzers, but we still have some mofapes being slow to get some games in, a few coaches in both leagues couldnt reach the 1st 8 games played deadline. To the following coaches, please, post your availability and do your best to play some games before the next deadline: February 2, 12 games played, or you could be replaced.

Blitz A:

• Carse: 0gps
  • Xdeathbloodx: 0gps
  • Zalex: 4gps
  • Eggink: 4gps
  • SOH: 7gps

---> Personnaly I haven't heard of Carse or Xdeath in ages, both not answering my pms, has anyone seen them somewhere? Did they subscribe to that list of people who wants to procreate on Mars?

Blitz B:

• Minpind: 4gps
  • Orangeblack: 0gp (he informed me he would get some games in as quick as possible

For the rest, good job in general, Peace and Ga.

Edited by Freydey

---> Personnaly I haven't heard of Carse or Xdeath in ages, both not answering my pms, has anyone seen them somewhere? Did they subscribe to that list of people who wants to procreate on Mars?

:exciting:

truedatman, but would be cool to have life signs of any kind O_O

Zalex, SOH, minpind and eggink will definitely get their games in.

Carse can get 52 gms in one day.

Most coaches are way over the deadline, which is great.

I know I shouldnt jump into this thread but just you shouldnt be trying to keep Carse around just cause hes a good player,Replace his ass!

Yeah, 1st week is supposed to be the easiest as you have 11 other guys you can play! It will just get harder and harder each week. All of those guys who are behind should make a forum post stating their schedule, to make an attempt to play games and catch up. Cant' expect to show up on AIM and blast out games in one day.

thoe types of players that wait till the last day are the ones that kill the leagues.

TBH I think Carse is prolly done with 94'. He's never on AIM anymore and you have to chase him down to sign up for a league and play games.

If there's a comparable level player on the waiting list or even a decent player I'd replace him pretty quickly before we get too far into the season.

This week I have tried to get games in multiple times, but have come across several issues. I will be free today from 4-7, and Sunday from 2-Super Bowl. Please hit me up for games during those times. If I have 0 games played by the end of the 2nd deadline I will drop out on my own. I do not like holding people behind.