NHL'94 Forums

Trading Block and Negotiations

kupuck19

Have players you will be considering for trade at the deadline? Post them here, be sure to include tm name, player name, and positions such as:

"Team Sunnyvale updates trading block with Bubbles - F, Julian - D, and Trevor - G"

Blues put G Curtis Joseph on the trade block before the season even starts!

I'm assuming someone will want to upgrade their goalie potentially without wasting a draft spot to do so.

F Brett Hull is also a possible piece if I fail to assemble enough talent around him, but half the point of taking the Blues is to stick him in the game!

Edited by Brutus

"Team Sunnyvale updates trading block with Bubbles - F, Julian - D, and Trevor - G"

What about Gumby and Paf*ckio?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Janney is 75 overall & weight 7, shoots 3 w/ 4 accuracy. Solid starter for someone. Looking for similar skill set back, could be a fat type defender w/ skills. Played line 1 pre-draft w/ line changes on half the time because he had decent endurance.

Figure he makes most guys line 2's still, and post draft, you might have too much depth somewhere.

Would also consider any offers for Bassen, only because I HAVE to make one trade I guess, and he's a hitting machine that someone might want instead.

Blues don't have much depth, so I don't have as many angles to make moves here. Let me know if you guys see something. I've been messaging as well.

• 4 months later...

I'd like to move either Hull, Bure or Sandstrom this trading period.

I'm looking for defense over offense. Could be a packaged deal as well, since Hull & Bure are top level picks normally.

I like my defenders FAT like your mommas boys :)

I also probably won't be trading until I know the draft order, as I'd like to figure out who I can get in the draft room before completing a trade.

AIM me w/ ideas.

• 2 weeks later...