NHL'94 Forums

Seahag Source

I finally got around to putting together a [sloppy] repo for you guys to do whatever you want with. It'll be really helpful if you have prior experience in programming, MVC, and setting up a server. If not, hey, you can always learn! The documentation is pretty poor (I only made one wiki page and it's... brief), but you can read through the source to get an idea. It's not very complex.

Without further ado: http://bitbucket.org/wambotron/seahag-open

I'm going to keep developing sea hag in another repo (I have some ideas that I'm not sure will work well yet, but I will integrate if they do), and you can always fork it if you want to keep the open source-ness going. It's up to you. I don't care.

EDIT: I should also add that it's loaded with reallllly goofy comments, so.. there's that. There may be a few "adult" words sprinkled in there.

Edited by marchawg

If you have any Qs about how/why I did something, be sure to reach out. There's probably still some old code I forgot to refactor out lingering in there somewhere. It's tough being the only dev on a project like that and keeping it all clean!