NHL'94 Forums

How Do You Edit Period Lengths for New Seasons in NHL '95 GENS?

Cornelius24

I'm using the NOSE editor, and while it has an area to edit the "timers" for the game, this only applies to new games on the main screen. It does not apply to the available period lengths when creating a new season in NHL '95. There is clearly a setting somewhere that the NOSE editor does not access. My changes to the available period lengths appear on the new game screen for NHL '94 and for NHL '95, but they don't apply to new season options in NHL '95.

Does someone know how to edit the period lengths for seasons in NHL '95 using NOSE or some other editor?

• 1 month later...

I was able to get to the correct period timer once I started a season, but now I'm running into a bigger problem with editing NHL '96 for GENS. I've done the same editing work as I did for NHL '94 and NHL '95, but unlike the others, you don't get a screen like that before you play your season games. So there is no way to access the 7-minute period length for season games. There is a different screen for establishing your settings once you've entered season mode, and only the original period timers appear.

There has to be a different area of the game where the season timers are stored. NOSE doesn't seem to offer access to this. Does anyone know how to successfully get a different period length for season play with NHL '96?

Edited by Cornelius24