NHL'94 Forums

A "Lack" of respect !

hokkeefan

I have been a Canuck fan my whole life but the way Vancouver Canucks (Gillis and Torts) have been treating players and NOT making any effort to fix this mess they call a team,I am totally disgusted witht them and the way they treat Luongo who has put up with complete bullshit over the past 2 years ,trade the poor bastard away with Kesler and the Sedins and rebuild.Eddie Lack will start the heritage classic tomorrow after Luongo has given them many many years of above average play and its not his fault Gillis the idiot signed him for a decade.I dont care what anyone says about luongo ,he took van to 1 game from the stanley cup and won a gold medal .Kiss my ass Vancouver and FIRE Gillis and Torts !!! rant over .

Luongo is a crybaby who seems to expect a handjob from everybody he encounters before each game, whether he starts or not. I don't have any particular respect for the organization he's in, but Luongo is the clown every time. Lack is the (slightly but significantly) better netminder right now, so blaming the staff for trying to win a big game seems, uh... very Canadian to me.

Trudatman is trolling again!

Please, we all know Luongo deserves to start, how is he a clown? All hockey fans know he has wanted to play in an outdoor game and he was looking forward to the Heritage Classic.

he's a clown, for sure. have you ever seen/heard him being interviewed? he consistently spits out bulletin board material and headslappingly humorous quotes that most organizations would reel in faster then a muddy shoe hooked by a wrangler. his shoes are huge and red. couple that with the fact that Lack is the better goaltender this season and it's really tough to care if his feelings were hurt. he expects a lot and sometimes he won't get it. he can hope his teammate gets hurt or pulled so he can have the opportunity to relieve -- and promptly play worse than -- Lack. he'd blame it on the booboo his feelings suffered.

it's not those friggin slack ass bums this time, it's those "lack" ass bums.............................................................................................

They must be getting ready for a trade. Would lol if luongo went back to florida to play with his buddy Tim Thomas.

it's not those friggin slack ass bums this time, it's those "lack" ass bums.............................................................................................

They must be getting ready for a trade. Would lol if luongo went back to florida to play with his buddy Tim Thomas.

lolol