NHL'94 Forums

Schedule a Game - NYR BOS BUF STL CAL

kupuck19

:dal_skater_hand_grab::dal_skater_hand_grab::dal_skater_hand_grab:

you have until 3.26 when jack&jose returns to finish schedules before DNP's for the first part of the season are assigned (no one wants this to happen)

use this weekend to schedule games. late night crowd guys(witt&min), you may have to log in before Nick at Nite starts to catch some of your opponents.

momentum and enthusiasm has been good, don't want to let DNPs be a spoiling factor.

post availability

Edited by kupuck19

My availability is tonight starting around 9 until midnight at the latest. Friday night from 9 until whenever and Saturday night from 9 until whenever. If I can get on earlier in the evening I will

use this weekend to schedule games. late night crowd guys(witt&min), you may have to log in before Nick at Nite starts to catch some of your opponents.

Then how the hell am I gonna find out if uncle Jesse signs Human Pudding?

fuggin lol. Sweet rookie card. I got ahold of Labs tonight but something came up for him. We are for sure playing within the next 2 days.

I really wanna draft him now. Somebody needs to get this man on the ice and away from the mic!

Edited by minpind

crap- sorry, been busy last few nights. tomorrow and Saturday night, I should be around during Nick at Nite hours- unless something crazy comes along.

As for earlier... Sunday-Tuesday I can be around earlier. Let me know when is good for people.