NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 08 - final rush

Freydey

The season 08 of Bltz is almost over, with only 10 days left before the final deadline of 44 GPs, which is the 6th of April 2014. If you find yourself unable to reach that specific deadline, it could affect your playoffs hope and will damage your draft position for the upcoming season. Please guys, use the following days to play as many games as you can.

BLITZ A

We have 2 important situations there and any guys in the A league are welcomed to give me their feedback about this:

• Plabax: With plabax officially out, we now have a vacant spot for a team who's 100% sure to make the playoffs. However, since he almost completed his schedule before retiring, i think it would be wiser just to move everyone one spot up instead of replacing him at this point. (remaining gas: 4 asstorm , 1Labs )
  • Freydey: I've had a surgery to my right wrist this week (currently typing with 1 hand hurray) and im getting my plaster on tuesday, which will remain for the following 6 weeks, so i have no idea if will be able to play at all... :( (remaining gas: 4bono 2 sohomo)

other than that, it's the usual stuff....eggink messaged me to say he had to deal with a happy newcomer in his life and he will get the games in as soon as he can...Idem for bono and soh, and for asstorm, well, he plays around 100 exhis a week so it shouldn't be a problem. Quit the slacking and start playing!

• Eggink444 + Asstorm: both at 28gps...cmon guys
  • Boknows: 31gp
  • SOH: 30 gp
  • FPB: 33GP
  • LABS: 35GP
  • Depch/Frey: 38gp
  • Zalex: 40gp

BLITZ B

Nothing specific to mention, I knoe Fitzo is having a hard time to face minpind or rage because these two are usually on pretty late at night and Fitzo is dealing from anoher timezone..maybe it should be the time to try scheduling games? Big shout to Dcicon, Minpind, Pearate and rage, nows the time to play some gas

• Dcicon/Rage/minpind/pearate: 28gps
  • Skeletor/Fitzo: 36gp
  • Sicarius/Jer: 40 gp
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND PLAY YOUR GAMES

Plabax retired? Lol,your injured ,just give me both teams lol

dunno, id feel bad giving les glorieux to john tortorella :P

Great stuff. Hopefully everyone who's got games left will wrap up their full seasons & we can look forward to some great playoffs & getting excited about Blitz 09!

Where you at Chaos? Let's get er done!!!

I can play you this weekend, just gimme a time & a day.

I'm available fairly often like you know, so not getting the games played is not up to me.

Games left:

4 games vs Vocally Caged (very inactive as of late, can't seem to find him online at the same time)

2 games vs FPB (Not sure is he finishing his games in Blitz, if he will, we'll get the games played as we are online fairly often)

edit: VC reacted fast and contacted me, got those games done. So only 2 games vs FPB left.

Edited by Depch

Is pearate active????

cool btw guys, if you dont do any efforts to get around 40gps you could easily be replaced next season by some more motivated players. Do your best.

I'll be on tonight probably after 9-9:30 pm EST

Got 4 vs Vocally Caged, 4 vs BoKnows, and 1 vs Plabax

This whole season I have not seen minpind/pearate/Skeletor online once. When are you guys logged in? When are you guys available?

Sorry about that, I'm style waiting for my connexion... I'm ultra motived. I play my games soon has possible...

If I haven't a connexion Wednesday, I will find a way to play in another place this weekend...

This whole season I have not seen minpind/pearate/Skeletor online once. When are you guys logged in? When are you guys available?

I've been on the injured reserve for a few weeks. I had been online frequently before that. If you need to schedule a game, just PM me. I'm always quick to reply.

Sorry about that, I'm style waiting for my connexion... I'm ultra motived. I play my games soon has possible...

If I haven't a connexion Wednesday, I will find a way to play in another place this weekend...

Latest craze in France: "Style waiting" B)

IMG_1949.JPG

Haha. Has Plabax returned?

Yeah ! plabax is back

plabax

icestorm never wants to play

it's always "sabres game"

ive asked so many times and he doesnt bother ask me

C'mon icestorm! it's not like the sabers season is so interesting LOL!

Edited by Houly

Lolol

Plabax retired? Lol,your injured ,just give me both teams lol

il rent you my team for the rest of the season... i really cant play

good job a guys , fpb get those games in.

as for B, pearate and mindpind...banhammer is coming..