NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 08 - final rush

Freydey

lol you were there since the beginning of this season, you just missed the draft :P

lol you were there since the beginning of this season, you just missed the draft :P

Oups, Mistake here, my post was for the GDL...

A lot of thing to manage this past weeks.... So apology...

Whatever, I tried to play all my games today, unfortunately only dcicon was free to play. And I can't play this Sunday the 6 April.

If the deadline is extended one more week, I think I can play all my games left.

I always respected the calendar in all the past tourney.

I'm ultra motived for this games, but sometime we have some priority in the real life + the fact that the Internet company took an anormaly time to set my connexion in my new home. This explain why I haven't play this two past weeks...

So I will do my best, but I can't do more actually.

Edited by Pearate

When will DNPs be worked out & playoffs posted?

Tonight.

I've completed all I can (39).

Plabax quit after our first of four games and officially retired from 94 again. Frey, you saw our exchange.

FPB has not responded to multiple requests to play our final 2 games. We played two last week but got into an argument after he dropped :45 in 3rd period after I went up 5-2.

Open to whatever penalties for me come out of it. At this point, these guys have worn me out.

I've completed all I can (39).

Plabax quit after our first of four games and officially retired from 94 again. Frey, you saw our exchange.

FPB has not responded to multiple requests to play our final 2 games. We played two last week but got into an argument after he dropped :45 in 3rd period after I went up 5-2.

Open to whatever penalties for me come out of it. At this point, these guys have worn me out.

Are you serious? After YOU refused to play the last 2 games, and then went to play BO and stopped talking when i offered you to play the games, you LEFT A MESSAGE ONCE WHEN I WAS OFFLINE.

Good lord.

In total I messaged you 11 times to play our Blitz games. You DID NOT make multiple requests.

''

FlamingPavelBure's icon
Anyway
You play or not" last chance
just now
IceStorm NHL94's iconIceStorm NHL94
Nah no interest in playing you no fun
Working besides''
Edited by The Russian Rocket