NHL'94 Forums

GDL XI - Checkpoint 7 (49 GP)

IceStorm70

Today is checkpoint 7. You should have 49 games played by end of day today. After today it starts the final week of the regular season.

Attached is what the playoffs would look like if they started today - -2 for each DNP under 49GP.

Please get your games in! Post your availability here and leverage PM's through the forum too.

post-1168-0-88426000-1397476170_thumb.pn

Trying!........played Zalex tonight and 2 vs kgman, we had issues with second two though. will try tomorrow to finish series. Still have 4 with swos, 2 with kgman, 2 with hokkee, 2 with minpind, 2 with frey

I've scheduled to play with Icestorm today 6pm EST, I also have 2 games left with Vocally Caged aka Dan Snyder. Would you happen to be available around that time as well?

I can't seem to pm people. Is there a problem with the forum? This is happening for multiple users.

Here is the error message:

The following errors were found
The member Bo Knows NHL94 cannot receive any new messages
This personal message has not been sen

I'm having connection problems , Jim Carey will be here early next week to hopefully fix the problem.

I just checked lately and it was at 34 gm checkpoint,time is flyin.

And when I wAs really active , none of the bastards I had left to play we're never faking online

Ok I'll look to replace you before end of week. Season ends monday.

Please try and communicate earlier issues you're having. Thanks

You said you weren't going to bd able to play again until next week which is after season ends. So if that's the case you need to be replaced do the other 22 games you have left can get completed. Slacker

Best to text him via AIM (he has his phone linked up, same as me). He's pretty good at responding.

Hm... I thought he was one of those guys who you can't send messages to while he's offline? I'll check it out, thanks.