NHL'94 Forums

Classic Boston Cheap shot

The Russian Rocket

I'm a Bruins fan and I like Lucic. he should be suspended for two games and fined the maximum.

^ redneck

terrible. five grand is one night out for him. terrible ruling. I guess the new guy is showing his lack of spine early. I guess Seabrook will get hit with a $50 fine and an eight-minute suspension for his transgression that probably should get him five games off.

terrible. five grand is one night out for him. terrible ruling. I guess the new guy is showing his lack of spine early. I guess Seabrook will get hit with a $50 fine and an eight-minute suspension for his transgression that probably should get him five games off.

I love how Quenneville got 25K (off his lesser coach salary) for talking and hitting a guy in the balls is 5K. I mean what the f**k.

I love how Quenneville got 25K (off his lesser coach salary) for talking and hitting a guy in the balls is 5K. I mean what the f**k.

Lol yeah quenneville gets 25k for grabbing his own balls and then lucic only gets 5k for grabbing someone else's.

Right now it looks like the new guy is Stephane Quintal. He was a Bruin for 4 seasons. Makes things look even more shady for us........

So that makes it ok (Face-Palm)

Lol it's not going to cause sharpe to miss any time it's just an annoyance cheap shot. Now knee or head shots, those need to go

I don't think the actual injury status should have anything to do with it. Lucic had bad intent and could have hurt the dude very badly. I think his deliberate intent was full of malice while Seabrook's may not have been. both were cheap shots, but Lucic surely meant to hurt the guy. Lucic should have been suspended, for sure. the new guy is clearly worse at making these decisions.

I don't recall a serious injury ever from a cup check.

However the type of check seabrook threw has ended many careers. There was no intent to separate the player from the puck, just the head from the body.

I don't recall a serious injury ever from a cup check.

However the type of check seabrook threw has ended many careers. There was no intent to separate the player from the puck, just the head from the body.

Because nobody declares it. If you can't get children cause you got hit in the nuts you can still play hockey.