NHL'94 Forums

Montreal vs Boston

halifax

Classy B fans took it to twitter and went on with their usual racial slurs. Forgetting they drafted Subban's brother,

yeah I can't believe how lame that was, crazy to see how far forward technology is going only to show us how society keeps going backwards. Twitter sucks. I think the fans throwing things at him after the game (which was shitty) had nothing to do with skin color, just the best player on one of our most hated teams scoring the ot winner, even though most of the media outlets lumped that in with the twitter debacle. During a rd 1 game in Detroit someone threw an octopus at Rask during the anthem. I wonder if Detroit hates Finns?

raskoctopus.gif

Edited by minpind

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lidstrom threw this!

But yeah theres dumb fans everywhere.. I remember the scandal when somme ppl in section 300s booed the US anthem at the Bell centre lol....and the classy garden answered with their f**k Canada chant.

The worst remain in philadelphia tho

Ans Pittsburgh is just....boaring

Edited by Freydey

At work today, so I'm not able to watch the game.

Stopped by online to check the score & box score to see what's going on:

Subban has an assist, and his team is leading 2-1, yet the box score has him +/- at "-1".

Same box score on ESPN & NHL.com.

I'd assume at worst you could be if you have an assist, and your team has allowed one goal is E for EVEN.

Am I wrong or is it an error?

+/- doesent count in PK/pp

Edited by Freydey

Crazy finish, reminded me so much of leafs game last year good call smo. When that team gets rolling holy crap theyre unbeatable.

Gm 3 should be awesome. I HATE The bruins more than any team but LOVE how theyre built.

I'm by no means a Habs or Subban fan but that was classless. Definitely pushed the line to far there. Not all just some. Also was good to see Cam Neely publicly address it saying those idiots opinions by no means represent that of the Bruins organization.

And yes was funny hearing about his brother haha! Just proves how simple minded some people are. Grow up its 2014 not 1914

yeah I can't believe how lame that was, crazy to see how far forward technology is going only to show us how society keeps going backwards. Twitter sucks. I think the fans throwing things at him after the game (which was shitty) had nothing to do with skin color, just the best player on one of our most hated teams scoring the ot winner, even though most of the media outlets lumped that in with the twitter debacle. During a rd 1 game in Detroit someone threw an octopus at Rask during the anthem. I wonder if Detroit hates Finns?

raskoctopus.gif

Boston has a fine history of ethnic ''conflicts'' even towards their own players : see Bill Rusell.

I think it must take a special type of person to support that whiny, cheap, embellishing, dishonorable group of pansies. do they do diving drills? their huge fan base "earns" them vast doubt benefits no other organization in sports seems to enjoy. they are nonironically beloved somehow. for every racist Bostonian, how many entitled crybabies support that dreadful franchise?

I think it must take a special type of person to support that whiny, cheap, embellishing, dishonorable group of pansies. do they do diving drills? their huge fan base "earns" them vast doubt benefits no other organization in sports seems to enjoy. they are nonironically beloved somehow. for every racist Bostonian, how many entitled crybabies support that dreadful franchise?

LoL. Yeah it must take a proud bunch of guys to support backboarders and crotch snipers.

Who cares, there are racists everywhere it's not unique to any fan base.

It's not a 'Boston' thing by any means. Just a bunch of losers on twitter. I'm sure a good number don't even love there.

Keep the focus on the ice. Habs got dealt a couple bad breaks on tying and winning goals but Bruind pushed it.

not sure what a "backboarder" is (basketball?), but Lucic should've been suspended for the stick to the balls. embarrassing and cheap. as a coach, I would've benched him for it. probably just the first period of the next game, but it is unforgivable.

you seem to think I'm easy pickings for your superiority efforts but I set you in your place every time. you just keep acting like you are winning and I figure some people are fooled by the fronting, but you really do get owned routinely to a point where I'd figure you'd sulk away. are you a sadist?

and what type of person it takes to enjoy the dirtiest team in the league, combined with a bunch of the worser divers in the nhl? Boston fans have so little knowledge in hockey..they just follow what jack edwards tell em hahah

look at 7:03 trudatman, boston is EMBELISHMENT CITY + racist ignorants + YOU + SNES LOVERS...OUCH

Claude julien

Edited by Freydey

wow. so many things about that post. it's pot/kettle, for sure. a Montreal fan calling the Bruins divers and their fans not knowledgeable! ha! classic. wow. wow. wow.

wow.

wowowowowowowo

and what type of person it takes to enjoy the dirtiest team in the league, combined with a bunch of the worser divers in the nhl? Boston fans have so little knowledge in hockey..they just follow what jack edwards tell em hahah

it takes this guy............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkUqt7KG0q8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76gCeicUAvc

lol sad to say this irl tpb makes up over 3/4ths of our fanbse, don't lump us all in!

Edited by minpind

LMAO at those two HABS fans video. The guy in the red jersey = GOAT. I watched this 5+ times.

"NEVER F*** WIT DA HABS FANS BRO,...NEVER F***!!!"

+ all the stuff in French, awesome.

The mostly silent sidekick in the black jersey cracks me up when he points his fingers and says very quietly..."burrrn" (27 sec mark). And then doesn't know the words to the song.

LOL

s**t doesent count, it's in St-Leonard hahaha

LOL. Tuukka Dump, ZdeNO Defense and kevin Mill.....errrrrr wtf was that should get the 3 stars. they did more to create the Canadiens scoring chances than the Habs did.

Game 7 gonna be crazy.

GOLF HABS GOLF!

Edited by minpind

4-0-1 with Ginette.

Oh my GA

our key to winning will be to make sure that rene rancourt has an album cover that looks like michael jackson's thriller

ginettereno424011.jpg

or we get janet reno to sing the anthem

Janet_Reno.jpg