NHL'94 Forums

NHL 82-83-84 ROM

NYI80-83

Updated ROM

• Re-ordered slightly so that Atlanta, Cleveland and Colorado immediately follow the 21 NHL teams of the era
  • Next 4 teams are now Calfornia '93, Houston.'93, Saskatchewan '93, Seattle '93 (Golden Seals, Aeros, Roughnecks and Metropolitans; but not labelled on Team Selection screen as such)
  • These 4 teams are comprised of players from the original NHL '93 game; hand-picked. I often use these dummy teams as a warm-up game before playing my season games. Added bonus to me is it gives me an opportunity to see how some of these players fare with the weight-bug fix. Also means I didn't have to labour over ratings for these rosters, just copy and paste in NOSE
  • Seattle and Saskatchewan banners created by CoachMac. As were Wales & Campbell All-Stars. Houston is a copy of Toronto, with Toronto erased; I fumbled around trying to have it read Houston and gave up.

Other Changes

• Mario Lessard's glove hand fixed
  • FIght fade out screen changed to 2 minutes. This way a fight can never end in a draw - this happened to me; as I trade punch for punch with the CPU, I had a couple fights end in a draw until I fixed this. If a fight ends early it still fades out a couple seconds after the defeated combatant falls
  • Changed OT back to 10:00 for general usage
  • Every team has the same line for each of the 7 line categories

Empty Net 83 Full ROM.bin

attachicon.gifEmpty Net 83 Full ROMd.bin

Houston Banner is now complete.

+

I jazzed up the Ron Barr intro page.

Even though no one ever reads them you really should do some commentary for Ron to read in the pre-game show. You do a really good job of that.

Thanks, looking forward to checking it out. Amazing help with all the graphics etc.!

attachicon.gifEmpty Net 83 Full ROMd.bin

Houston Banner is now complete.

+

I jazzed up the Ron Barr intro page.

Even though no one ever reads them you really should do some commentary for Ron to read in the pre-game show. You do a really good job of that.

Houston banner is amazing! Almost want to use them in my league now!