NHL'94 Forums

GDL XI Playoff Scheduling and Guidelines

IceStorm70

The deadline for each round will be 1 week. So Wednesday May 7th at 11:59pm est is the 1st round deadline.

Coaches should post in a forum thread their availability for the week and coordinate a time. If a coach does not respond or make reasonable efforts to schedule games, they may face disqualification. Also, please use PM's through the website. They're another form of contacting your opponent.

Please post availability in following manner:

Ice is available the following days:

Tuesday 5pm est - 9pm est
Thursday 8pm est - 10pm est
Saturday 9am est - 1pm est and 5pm est - 11pm est

Please get these games scheduled ASAP and done. The regular season ending has been known for over 10 days. Everyone is aware playoffs start this week.

Do not leave it up to me who advances and who is disqualified. Most guys are good about this, however we have a few coaches who tend to go mia or don't put forth a proper effort.

Thanks and good luck!

been busy this weekend, also early next week. will be available from wednesday (7.5.), but not til early hours (like 4am finnish time), so it's gonna be 21-02 finnish time (3pm-7pm EST?) when i'm online.

also note to FPB: If you even press START once unnecessarely, the series ends there. I'm gonna be recording all the games, so this time it's useless to act like italian pocket thief (shout CATCH THE THIEF!! and at the same time steal nahkahomo's wallet).

other than that: let's have happy times (: <3 I love you all!

edit: sorry about the typo. next wednesday is of course 7.5., NOT 14.5! so i'll be back in business within 2,5 days!

Edited by nahkahomo

yeaa sorry about the wrong date. I'll be online from 7.5. wednesday and I guess we'll do the game either instatly or in 2 nights (depends on FPB). So no worries. we'll get it done!

Man I just love when somebody comes in for the first time 3 days before the deadline and says ''first time i can play is deadline day on a 4 hour window, 2 of the comprising regular 9 to 5 work shifts LOL''

And then threaten to ''end the series'' if he's getting his s**t rattled.

I work at 4:30 PM, i don't know when i'l be off because it's my first shift changing jobs.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

instead of acting like a couple of babies, maybe you two should get on AIM and play your games - or at least send private messages and nail down a time

That's exactly what I've been trying to do, but i can't talk to an offline can't I ? (or force him to respond to my sched threads).

Are you able to READ a bit before commenting?

That's exactly what I've been trying to do, but i can't talk to an offline can't I ? (or force him to respond to my sched threads).

Are you able to READ a bit before commenting?

just play your games

what happens if FPB wants to edit his lines?

Nahkahomo and FPB pleaser record your games. Any arguments or debates that arise will be handled by posting the krecs. Please play fair and respectful and finish your series.

I play against plabax and he leaves in the middle of the series during a game for no good reason then he troll me on aim.

TBL goes in 2nd round by FF.

Or he probably had to go to bed since you dodged him until 11 PM and he's like, f**king 16 and has school tomorrow.

Please complete your series tonight or tomorrow Houly and Plabax. I asked Plabax to send krec of GM 3 has he claims he was up 4-3 when desynch occurred yet game was logged as 5-4 HOULY wins.

Man I just love when somebody comes in for the first time 3 days before the deadline and says ''first time i can play is deadline day on a 4 hour window, 2 of the comprising regular 9 to 5 work shifts LOL''

I work until 6 PM. I will be available around 6:30-7 PM depending on how traffic goes and have until 9PM. (I have a Dota 2 League match)

dear FPB. my whole SEASON is ALWAYS outside of "regular 9 to 5". usually can get games between 12am to 04am finnish time. so come on? I work from 06am to 2pm (from 1am to 7am your time), but i'm willing to get up in the middle of the night just 4 hours before my work shift starts just because I love YOU and NHL94 so much <3

CAAAAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEEEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT: FPB!

Please complete your series tonight or tomorrow Houly and Plabax. I asked Plabax to send krec of GM 3 has he claims he was up 4-3 when desynch occurred yet game was logged as 5-4 HOULY wins.

also box score shows 5th goal scored on empty net as Roussel has 4 saves on 8 shots. Apparently someone pulled Roussel and scored

Send krecs to Toronto lollllollo

Edited by Freydey

I watched krec of game 3 Plabax at Houly and determined the following:

- period 2 Houly scored to bring game to 4-3 Plabax

- at approximately 3:54 of the 2nd period houly pauses (his player stops moving) at center ice side boards. A few seconds later all his players beging flashing rapidly signifying a desynch.

Ruling: The game should be replayed using the following method:

1) play until 4-3 and let time run off until 1 min remains in 2nd. Then play out game.

I deleted game that Houly uploaded a 5-4 victory for him since it's obvious game desynched at 4-3 Plabax. Please finish series and record all games.

I work at 4:30 PM, i don't know when i'l be off because it's my first shift changing jobs. (Wesneday) If you can play earlier that'd be nice. Or Thursday.

EDIT: I'll try to be there as much as I can but cant guarantee anything. (The 4 to 8 window)

Edited by The Russian Rocket

I work at 4:30 PM, i don't know when i'l be off because it's my first shift changing jobs. (Wesneday) If you can play earlier that'd be nice. Or Thursday.

that's ok. thursday is fine by me. we'll play all the games if the series needs to be finished fast

Edited by nahkahomo