NHL'94 Forums

GDL XII Draft Order based on GDL XI Finish

IceStorm70

This order is based on 4 points added to your regular season point total for each DNP.

It will also be updated with +8 pts per playoff round won. As we did for GDL X. So this order will change.

post-1168-0-57909600-1398790197_thumb.pn

• 6 months later...

ggs

Edited by Freydey

• 3 weeks later...
As of 22nd of november it looks like the draft order will be like this unless there are some more vets returning in late.

#1 Jackandjose

#2 Skeletor

#3 Labs

#4 Jer

#5 Brutus

#6 Kupuck

#7 Fitzo

#8 Houly

#9 Uncle Seth

#10 Minpind

#11 Depch

#12 Sicarius

#13 IceStorm

#14 Kingraph

#15 Plabax

#16 - #24 DonnyBrook, JackVandal, Darko99, Jagr68, Lupz27, Texaspachyderm, Skip + room for two more

It's the order I have it set on the sign up thread

I don't like nitpicking usually and would I be at draft position #11 or #12 is of little meaning to me as it provides me a better player than I had thought of getting (and would think A guys should be towards the bottom more, maybe in the future), but below how I counted the points.
Depch = 67pts + 2 playoff round wins making it to 83pts
Sicarius = 86pts + 0 playoff round wins would make him be at 86pts

I don't like nitpicking usually and would I be at draft position #11 or #12 is of little meaning to me as it provides me a better player than I had thought of getting (and would think A guys should be towards the bottom more, maybe in the future), but below how I counted the points.
Depch = 67pts + 2 playoff round wins making it to 83pts
Sicarius = 86pts + 0 playoff round wins would make him be at 86pts
Sicarius is going to have a different point adjustment as he took over late. I have to figure out what a reasonable penaly is as opposed to +4 for each DNP.

Sicarius is going to have a different point adjustment as he took over late. I have to figure out what a reasonable penaly is as opposed to +4 for each DNP.

Sicarius will receive no draft penalties. He took over for VC with 4 days remaining in season and knocked out 7 games. I will adjust order once teams finalized.

Sicarius will receive no draft penalties. He took over for VC with 4 days remaining in season and knocked out 7 games. I will adjust order once teams finalized.

That's a good decision, fully support this. \o/