NHL'94 Forums

Hokkeefan will be back soon.....clean and sober.

hokkeefan

good luck and best wishes for doing what you need to do to succeed.

• 4 months later...

Hello slackers,I have been in work camp and won't be back until next weekend,hopefully I'm back before then.

Can't believe how dead it is here,maybe it's cause you fuckers all use the cheats too much and have turned people off...idiots.

Get back to the way it was and get rid of the cheating and people will get back into it.

Your guys so called" evolving of the game" has ruined the fun of the game.

See you soon TDL and Blitz.

No totally untrue lol

it doesn't look like what Hokkee wants us to believe from where I'm sitting. lots of newcomers, folks trying new things, leagues starting up, exhibitions going all of the time, ROMs being made, plans being set... only Hokkee bitches about being scored on. you don't like guaranteed-goal plays? switch to SNES for good, as there is no attempt that a competent manual goalie can't save. I was hoping sobriety was going to make you whine less.

Breathing life and crushing power into heavy but agile defenseman............long live the C-B check!

Raph seems to be the most dangerous with it as he'll throw a D-man at your that's not even in the screen while you think you're on a clean breakaway.

Edited by Uncle Seth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BS dudes playing 2015.

Replace him for good please, he's now become one of the slavkers he always ripped on.

f**k you assstorm

You guys fucked 94 with all the bullshit

Hardly any of the vets around anymore

Hmmmm wonder why

I would've stuck around but when your gone to work for 15 hrs a day ,there is no time available,I work ,I eat and I sleep,start all over again the next day.

Not even time to drink ,beat kids or have sex,I'm just a machine.

Will only come back when I have the time.

I really wanted to win the kupuck lg

Sorry boys

Hokkee, that response comes dangerously close to a well structured poem. Another 5 minutes of editing that f&cker & we'd had ourselves a classic :) Maybe we could still drop a back beat to it & fix 'er up for you. By the time we got around to ending the kupuck league after waiting for you, it ended up being beyond anti-climatic.

Hope all is well, but Hokkee not drinking or beating kids?? That doesn't sound like you are doing well at all.

• 1 month later...

Haha

Just kidding around

But yes I will be making another return to this s**t soon.

I am no longer working myself to death.

Life's to short and I miss throwing controllers and giving people grief.

Put me on waiting lists please and thank you !

See you soon.

quick, add him to all of the leagues at the expense of people who will treat others with dignity and actually complete their commitments! you have to hurry, though, as he won't have time to ruin everybody's fun if you don't add him before he freaks out and takes his puck and goes home... yet again.

He can have his Blitz team back. I played that out for him so he could return when he was ready.

I alreadymy own Blitz team.

Hokkee, you back for your Blitz team?

Whatever works , but I'm back for good again starting next weekend.

First off, I'm not so sure I agree w/ your waiting list. There needs to be an A waiting list and a B waiting list imo, as they are having a hard time getting A guys to play.

Second off, Hokkee is a long time member of Blitz, and announced he had to temporarily leave the site/game/league, and I played his games out for him, so it's not like you had a guy take over and is expecting his team now. Someone who already had a team, has his own team, finished the season w/ no DNP's with the sole purpose of allowing the guy to keep his squad. And no one said Hokkee was losing his team anyway when I posted this, spoke of this, etc.

And finally, I think the guys in A should be the ones who make rulings when one of their "slots" goes open, but hey, I'm not the commish, so what I say doesn't matter.

Then again, neither is Robbie :)

Edited by Brutus

First off, I'm not so sure I agree w/ your waiting list. There needs to be an A waiting list and a B waiting list imo, as they are having a hard time getting A guys to play.

Second off, Hokkee is a long time member of Blitz, and announced he had to temporarily leave the site/game/league, and I played his games out for him, so it's not like you had a guy take over and is expecting his team now. Someone who already had a team, has his own team, finished the season w/ no DNP's with the sole purpose of allowing the guy to keep his squad. And no one said Hokkee was losing his team anyway when I posted this, spoke of this, etc.

And finally, I think the guys in A should be the ones who make rulings when one of their "slots" goes open, but hey, I'm not the commish, so what I say doesn't matter.

Then again, neither is Robbie :)

You da man Brutus hehe

Nice to see there's still some passion going on here