NHL'94 Forums

Grayto Inaugural G-1 Grand Prix

Grayto

Owing to... differences of opinion in my 1 1/2 games with Houly I suggest before any official games are played we agree on offsides either on or off because it seems to be a potential issue.

Owing to... differences of opinion in my 1 1/2 games with Houly I suggest before any official games are played we agree on offsides either on or off because it seems to be a potential issue.

true! 10 mins per. without offsides can be deadly with a score of 24-1.

It's up to the home team. If you guys want to talk about it before its up to you.

An issue that has arisen is that houly wants to change his team.

He said we won't play unless he can change his team because he didn't properly read about the optional offside rule. He has already played 2 games against annatar which annatar won. I don't know if he still wants to play or not.

Just say yay or nay if you're ok or not with him changing teams. Otherwise we'll just go on as 7. Don't say anything else, unless its a PM.

Im ok with it as long as he finishes using the team he picks.

whatevs - it's houly. doesn't make much difference to me for this league. would be a lot less threads if it weren't for him. might as well change his screen name to drama...