NHL'94 Forums

New York vs Montréal

Zalex

*facepalm*

It's just funny that it is a fan of the bruins who write this... POINT

U MAD LOL

LOL not at all, the better team ended up winning. I will get mad if the team that swept the lightning and took the bruins to 7 ends up getting swept by ....................the rangers.It's all in good fun, I thought you would see the humor in it.

U NOT GET JOKE LOL

LOL not at all, the better team ended up winning. I will get mad if the team that swept the lightning and took the bruins to 7 ends up getting swept by ....................the rangers.It's all in good fun, I thought you would see the humor in it.

U NOT GET JOKE LOL

In 4 gas or 7 gas...NO DIFF man!

Be mad!

IF YOU PLAY DIRTY IN MTL

YOU'RE GETTING WET

860367-john-moore-ete-asperge-biere.jpg

# G H G

^ LOL raph ^

and Rene Bourque? Seriously? If he happened to get explosive diarrhea and was out of the lineup it could have been 4-4 going into ot. Not sure about putting in Talbot either, I think lundqvist would have ended up getting his act together to keep it close. Tomorrow I predict that after watching a bunch of video on Brad Marchand, Plekanec ends up getting the embellishment hat-trick.

854713706.gif?1401241494

Lollol plekanecking

It would be great if gorges would stop scoring in his own net..

I wonder if the guy who sings the anthems at MSG will still be alive lol

Edited by Freydey

I know i'm pulling for the rangers out of spite, but if the kings can snag the victory tonight, it would be cool to have a Habs vs Kings nhl94 rematch

The Montreal Canadiens have embarrassed themselves and their entire organization in this series and playoffs with their diving. The entire hockey world is talking about it, and if I were a Canadiens fan I would be embarrassed at this point.

WIN LIKE A MAN OR LOSE LIKE A MAN. I hope the Rangers curb-stomp them tonight. Sick of seeing that team in the playoffs. They are an EMBARRASSMENT to hockey and how it should be played. And that type of play comes from THE COACH so start with him.

Edited by nhlpa93easn

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/rangers/post/_/id/2155/rangers-disagree-with-diving-calls

Yeah it's not like NY ever got called on it in those playoffs. LOL"

''Twice in Sunday’s 4-2 loss to the Philadelphia Flyers, the Rangers were whistled for embellishment''

ouch, montreal played their worst game of the series, along with the first one....good run tho beating boston was pretty cool and seing tokarski pull out some miracles made us dream all. Hope marty and brassard can pull out another upset in the finals. GGs

Looks like less is Moore tonight. Now all you habs fans can go golfing
with me and donnybrook. Chi vs Ny would be nice for an original 6
final......Rangers vs Kings would be weird, I wonder who Gretzky would
root for? GGS

also

Lundqvist in net, Rangers in 6

Edited by minpind

@ Russian Rocket - Every team gets called for embellishment but the Canadiens have been absolutely ridiculous with it. Are you watching the games? If you are, there's no way you can argue the Habs have not been diving EVERYWHERE the ENTIRE series. No comparison to how other teams have been playing. The 2 calls against the Rangers in the Flyers series were both questionable, by the way.

Good riddance to the Habs. The better team won. Montreal won their cup against Boston now they can dive all the way back to Montreal.

Are you Jack Edwards? Or just another idiot?

Are you Jack Edwards? Or just another idiot?

lol we get that you hate the bruins already, and Jack Edwards is an idiot. I don't think this guy is a bruins fan tho.

@ Russian Rocket - Every team gets called for embellishment but the Canadiens have been absolutely ridiculous with it. Are you watching the games? If you are, there's no way you can argue the Habs have not been diving EVERYWHERE the ENTIRE series. No comparison to how other teams have been playing. The 2 calls against the Rangers in the Flyers series were both questionable, by the way.

Good riddance to the Habs. The better team won. Montreal won their cup against Boston now they can dive all the way back to Montreal.

lol where did you come from? Im gonna take a wild guess and say you were one of those people booing st. louis and nash every time they touched the puck in game 4 against the pens...

lol we get that you hate the bruins already, and Jack Edwards is an idiot. I don't think this guy is a bruins fan tho.

hey that had nothing to do against boston, this guy just sounded exactly like that biased video i saw from J.E,, really convince of his stupid visions of the habs being dishnorable pansies and divers, while theres divers in every nhl teams nowadays...

hey that had nothing to do against boston, this guy just sounded exactly like that biased video i saw from J.E,, really convince of his stupid visions of the habs being dishnorable pansies and divers, while theres divers in every nhl teams nowadays...

Amen my brother! Just like every teams fan base has racists(or at least unfortunately Bos and Mtl).

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/habs-won-t-tolerate-racist-behaviour-from-fans-1.331548

also....... Jack Edwards is a dishonorable pansy

Edited by minpind

Subban looked gased as f**k and Gionta was such garbage. jesus christ.

At least Gionta was even for the playoffs. Throw Plekanec under the bus too at -7 or Vanek at -4. I wouldnt pay 8.5M per for Subban if he was 'gassed'. s**t Doughty and Keith have played same TOI and more games. Please eith the gassed, maybe he just played average