NHL'94 Forums

IIHF WC 2015 ROM

Hi all, I want to do ROM, IIHF WC 2015, edited by the instructions set out here is difficult. So far I've tried changing graphics (splashscreen, commentator, flags ...), but the result is not much. So I want to ask, I would not want anyone help with this or do a ROM ... Thanks :dal_skater_hand_grab:

• 3 weeks later...

So ROM I have now largely completed, but in the choice of play-off team ROM freezes. Play-off tree I edited in the nose.

The game freezes when scrolling teams(east1-east8 and east3-east6).

Then I needed to teams replaced first selection=east1-east8,second selection=east8-east1 etc..

Can anyone advise me with editing(where and how to change the code) or If necessary, I shares a ROM.

thanks in advance

So ROM I have now largely completed, but in the choice of play-off team ROM freezes. Play-off tree I edited in the nose.

The game freezes when scrolling teams(east1-east8 and east3-east6).

Then I needed to teams took turns first selection=east1-east8,second selection=east8-east1 etc..

Can anyone advise me with editing(where to change the code) or If necessary, I shares a ROM.

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

So after many hours of work, this ROM is done. I made a lot of changes (new spashscreens, new team banners, new icelogo, new cup image, new Commentator, etc.). Only Team rosters are the squads for this year's World Championships ...
Have a nice playing this ROM

where is it?