NHL'94 Forums

Season 2 Rom & Season Schedule

kupuck19

With the team selection process over it's time to get the season started. The rom for each league is attached for download, be sure to make sure you have the correct rom for uploading games. There is a rom with all teams from both league's posted in the line-up thread for cross-league exhibitions.

Each coach has 1 home 1 away vs each opponent = 14 GP by the first checkpoint. Make sure to not to hold off on all your games to the last moment, DNP will be assigned that will affect your position for the free agent draft.

Because Chaos is being awesome and still working on the site, the first checkpoint will be slightly prolonged. You may start playing ASAP, but be sure to rename and keep all savestates to upload later when the schedules become available.

GLHF!

Season Schedule

6/23-7/20 14 GP

7/21-7/28 First Trade Deadline

7/28-8/18 28 GP

8/18-8/25 Second Trade Deadline

8/25-9/15 42 GP - Regular Season Ends

9/15-10/6 Playoffs

TDL elite rom update 6/24 - make sure to dl new rom

TDLmajorS2.bin

TDLeliteS2.bin

Edited by kupuck19

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

The season is up on the 94online site. Choose either TDL Season 2 Major or Elite from the League Selection menu. I will add the checkpoints on the front page later today. Good luck and let me know if there are any problems uploading!

Hey guys,

The season is up on the 94online site. Choose either TDL Season 2 Major or Elite from the League Selection menu. I will add the checkpoints on the front page later today. Good luck and let me know if there are any problems uploading!

thanks man your a life saver! i uploaded my games and they all uploaded smoothly except my 2 games with kupuck (wsh vs phi major). it says "Teams in the save state file do not match the game on the schedule" but i know its right.

Edited by donnybrook

thanks man your a life saver! i uploaded my games and they all uploaded smoothly except my 2 games with kupuck (wsh vs phi major). it says "Teams in the save state file do not match the game on the schedule" but i know its right.

Try again, it should be fixed.

Season Schedule

6/23-7/20 14 GP

We are about 11 days out from the first checkpoint.

Most are in a good spot to meet the 14GP checkpoint, some have a lot of catching up to do. A lot of lagging going on in Elite, I understand it's summer but 14 games with nearly a month to complete them is very generous.

Zalex - 1 GP

Houly - 0 GP

SOH - 3 GP

Icestorm - 4 GP

^ slackers!

Season Schedule

6/23-7/20 14 GP

Houly - 0 GP

Houl, coaches are trying to get games with you. Some claim you are being evasive by making blitz exi's a priority, we need you to play or the lg will have to make unwanted changes.

Houl, coaches are trying to get games with you. Some claim you are being evasive by making blitz exi's a priority, we need you to play or the lg will have to make unwanted changes.

seriously? when is my last blitz exis?

never...whatever, i'll try to play some games this week-end.

Will be around tonight and on late to play games, plus the weekend. I have 5 played so far. I still need:

1 - VC

2 - Zalex

2 - Frey

2 - Ice

2 - Houly