NHL'94 Forums

Unofficial Tradon

Can i trade my 2 gas, for a little wtga?

No.

Remember:

• Season 10 will start with your protection pick.
  • You won't be able to trade your first protection pick next season.
  • You have to end up with 6 fowards, 4 dmans and 2 goalies.
Edited by Freydey

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you aware that next season starts with a protect round?

What does protect round mean?

It means that the Guy you pick on the 1st round is assure to stay on tour team. Also means that your 1.11 pick is worth probably more than that.

Oh s**t......did not know that.....what happens if I have 2 first round picks?

I have 1.22 and 1.23 as of now through trades....I have no 2nd rounders

I'm saying next season...you will have a 2nd round pick. Trade that away to someone for a 1st round protect and you keep your two players (whoever you draft this year with 1.22 and 1.23).

I thought they said something about not having two protects for players from same round, or at least Round 1, to stop that.

Should probably clarify on that.

Labs, if you lose enough games in B now, you'll have a higher pick than the one you traded away :)

But, SWOS is guaranteed to have a late #1 next season, so he gained a lot by moving up in the draft for next season, as his late Round 1 slot will be voided when he uses his protect to keep the guy he takes this season at 1.11

Edited by Brutus

I'm saying next season...you will have a 2nd round pick. Trade that away to someone for a 1st round protect and you keep your two players (whoever you draft this year with 1.22 and 1.23).

This is exactly what we wanted to abolish.

You can't trade 1st protection picks.

Sorry guys I caused this whole discussion....I will pay attention more now.....new to the whole protect round thing. First Blitz draft lol

Nice jobs by Plabax.

He upgraded Round 1 pick 10 slots (protect round next year) & upgarded Round 3 pick 12 slots (protect round next year).

I am already picking towards the top of a both rounds, and you cannot keep two protects in one round, so for me, this was not something that made sense to try to do, but was the first thing I thought of when the draft started.

Great job bud. Obviously, Plabax will finish ahead of where he's drafting slot is now in those Rounds, so he really upgraded his protect values.

Keep on stacking up plabax boys ,good job

Plabax has made 5 trades already (done). He moved up 10 spots in 1st to get Klima. The cost?

No change in 2nd spot.

Down 15 spots in 3rd

Down 14 spots in 4th

Down 5 spots in 5th

Down 16 spots in 6th.

This is not "stacking"...especially if you consider Plabax's draft list is completely different from the other 23 players.