NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 09 Test Rom - Add your team & post!

Seems crazy to me that no one has done this before as there are god knows how many different roms floating around.

I have edited my team & Plabax's team into a rom that is already marked as including the teams of the following coaches:

Frey, Zalex, King, Labs & Houly

My team has correctly edited numbers & I also added Arturs Irbe into King's stars roster & Plabax's backup goalie as it appears in the draft spreadsheet. Plabax's lines probably need to be edited.

Can I suggest that people take this rom, add their own teams & then repost the rom below in this same thread. That way you only need to come here for an up-to-date test rom.

Blitz+09+testrom.bin

Edited by LA Robbie

Does this one include mine or do I have to redo it?

Sorry. It does inlcude yours.

Edited the info above

Seems crazy to me that no one has done this before as there are god knows how many different roms floating around.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/16287-blitz-exhi-share-rom-thread/

Btw, I realized I added Soderstrom to my team from the Classic ROM, so he doesn't have the bump in agility and stick/glove.

ALSO, I highly suggest putting underscores on ROM names to avoid spaces and/or "+" that happen with some file sharing.

[url="http://forum.nhl94.com/

Btw, I realized I added Soderstrom to my team from the Classic ROM, so he doesn't have the bump in agility and stick/glove.

ALSO, I highly suggest putting underscores on ROM names to avoid spaces and/or "+" that happen with some file sharing.

I did the same witj Barrasso! Will be important to remember when the league rom is made

Edited by LA Robbie

+Added trade between Kingraph & Fitzo

Something f'ed with this ROM...this is my screen on the lineup. I can change to Gartner to Kasatonov and "Arena" to Gartner. If Federov gets a penalty, #0 comes in and crashes the game when I score.

Untitled.png

Added Dale Hunter to my roster & changed Barrasso's number

Tom Barrasso's number is 35

how good is arena?

Tom Barrasso's number is 35

Both my goalies have 35 so I checked & couldn't find another number Robb Stauber used during his career. Barrasso used 30 as well as 35 so I changed his

Both my goalies have 35 so I checked & couldn't find another number Robb Stauber used during his career. Barrasso used 30 as well as 35 so I changed his

oh ok, well done sir lol

For the rom I did (v8) I didn't realize the player cards for the players on LA now (Roberts and Burke) are still the old ones (hogue and cheveldae). I don't know how to change that. If someone could do that it would be great.