NHL'94 Forums

Start Date

Brutus

So, most, if not all, teams have their lines done, trade deadline has passed, long re-draft all completed, etc.

Curious to know if we know what site we are using, and when we plan on starting this up.

Obviously need an official ROM finalized and all that.

Figured I'd ask in case someone knows.

I think Plabax is finishing up the ROM (if it's not done already). We'll be using the nhl94online.com site, just have to touch base with Chaos to set it up. Main thing is having the final ROM so he can have the rosters set for stat uploading.

Frey may be out on vacation this week -- I'll have to check in with him, but it shouldn't be long until we start. A quick preseason to test out the ROM for issues maybe, and Frey should set the schedule w/ deadlines (draft penalties, playoff penalties, etc) so we all know what's coming.

I don't think it'll be long...we're all itching to start now that our teams are done!

I think Plabax is finishing up the ROM (if it's not done already). We'll be using the nhl94online.com site, just have to touch base with Chaos to set it up. Main thing is having the final ROM so he can have the rosters set for stat uploading.

Frey may be out on vacation this week -- I'll have to check in with him, but it shouldn't be long until we start. A quick preseason to test out the ROM for issues maybe, and Frey should set the schedule w/ deadlines (draft penalties, playoff penalties, etc) so we all know what's coming.

I don't think it'll be long...we're all itching to start now that our teams are done!

Well i hope this doesnt go the usual way . Get the draft done fairly quick ,have rom completed ,then wait for 2 months to start ,its not like we havent been doing this for years already .