NHL'94 Forums

First Checkpoint

kupuck19

All coaches are to have 14 GP by 7/20 (this Saturday)Sunday

We are less than a week away from the deadline and there are some concerns.

It is hard to project any Draft orders for the upcoming Trade Deadline week with the hardcore lagging in TDL Elite. The amount of each games per checkpoint is very relaxed and minimal for summer, I must admit I am a disappointed with the lack of games completed in Elite. Thank you to the coaches in TDL major for keeping up to pace, all coaches in Major are in a good spot to complete the checkpoint.

Minpind (6 GP) & Jer_33 (8 GP) : gotta hammer out this week to avoid draft penalties.

SOH (5 GP), Zalex (3 GP) & Houly (0 GP): we need you guys to keep up, I've seen each of you online plenty since the start of the league play.

Elite coaches that need to play PIT (LABS_66): Get in touch with him for games ASAP, he will be leaving town the 17th. He has posted this plenty of times since the start of the league, any coach with an unfinished games vs. PIT will be assigned a FF.

Edited by kupuck19

Coaches at fault for DNP will forfeit the 2 pts to the other coach, and be given +4 draft penalty points.

Any coach at fault for more than 2 DNP's will draft at the end of each round of the free agent draft.

Season 1 we did not have to get crazy with draft penalties and DNP's, the league had 100% game completion. Let's do our best to carry on that enthusiasm to save us the extra work during the Trade Deadline.

Edited by kupuck19

Houly, VC, Frey, and Zalex.....I will be on for a little bit tonight but not sure how long because we have to get everything finalized for our vacation trip, leaving very early on Thursday morning. I will try to stay on as late as I can but I do need to get SOME sleep, haha. Please message me on AIM or PM I will check in periodically also.

I'm going to be in the woods of West Virginia from this Saturday/Sunday to next Sunday. So I'll presumably miss the elite draft.

If that's the case, I've put LA's assistant general manager, Minpind, in charge of drafting for me, as well as overseeing the rest of LA's hockey operations for the week.

Edited by Wittgenstein