NHL'94 Forums

St Louis Blues available in Elite

IceStorm70

After dealing with an hour plus of crap from plabax i'm resigning from TDL. just not interested in playing in a league with him.

Game 1 he hosted and went up 1-0 two minutes into the game. The next 3 minutes of play there was severe lag, ideal play is 60/60 we had 4/21 and variations of it for 3 min. We both said WTGA lag, i said sucks let me host.

I put up game, plabax joined and he won 8-4, we both said GG.

He put up game 2 and i went up 9-2 with 15 sec left, he wins draw straight back to his goalie and he let it go in for 10-2 with :11 left. I dropped and said GG.

He then brought up it was cheap i dropped without asking in the lag game. I apologized and said sorry if he didnt see my note about hosting (obviously he did since he joined). I did not offer his 1-0 lead when i hosted and he didn't say anything either. Nor did he mention it when he hosted game 2. It only came up after he lost game 2, a full 30 min later.

Anyway, should i have offered him 1-0 lead sure some guys would take it others would say start 0-0. Should he have said something before he clicked 'ready' when he joined my game, absolutely. Not wait 30 minutes until after a loss (of which was due to EA scripting).

Anyways i'm done with his childish BS.

Ya i'm out. Like i said don't want to play in a league with Plabax, drama makes me sick.

Check with Vinny. He just replaced zalex with Plabax

wtf grow up ice

edit: i didnt read the story, fact is you had problems playing your games with both fpb and plabber in blitz, stop chatting and play.

double edit: I rode the story, gosh, that was pretty boaring

Edited by Freydey

wtf grow up ice

edit: i didnt read the story, fact is you had problems playing your games with both fpb and plabber in blitz, stop chatting and play.

double edit: I rode the story, gosh, that was pretty boaring

Lol gaaaaaaaa

^

LOL

Hey we've all cheated on our wives........but don't you ever accuse me of cheating 94. Thats just stepping over the line

Sorry been out of the loop, been in the mountains since Thursday.

Glad to hear Ice changed his mind and will stick in it; plabax certainly has a history of acting like this, we will deal with this conduct if it continues to be a problem.

Thanks for offering to step up Shaftman, I will let you know when a replacement comes around.