NHL'94 Forums

Blitz start?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been busy lately, didn't really ask how the site was updating but the rom is done. We can start as soon as the site is ready.

The site should be ready this week-end.

Here's the official preseason rom, which is the same as theV10 rom in the blitz Test Rom Topic.

Blitz09_Preseason.bin

I should have K. Buchberger & not M Craven - did a free agent swap on 7/11

Are we gonna boost the goalie stats this year, or are the ratings as is? I thought I read somewhere that you guys boost the agility for the goalies in Blitz.

They already are in Blitz. You can compare yours to Classic and you should see 1 more agility and gloves/stick right/left

They already are in Blitz. You can compare yours to Classic and you should see 1 more agility and gloves/stick right/left

If I remember correctly, all goalies except Roy and Belfour got +1 agility (because they were the only ones who already had 6).

Then every goalie got 2 of their glove/stick left/right stats randomly boosted by 1 (for example, stick left and glove right each +1). The randomness makes the Blitz goalies more unique between each other. For example, you'll find goalies who are particularly strong or weak on one side of their body, or in their legs or gloves...

Why whenever I try to open the preseason rom does it just revert to the v10 rom? Is that because its exactly the same?

If so the changes to my starting line I asked Plabax for the other week haven't been done

I noticed on all the teams, that the checking line have the Left Defenseman set to the team's Line 1 LD.

I thought this is where you have to set the 4th defender to prevent the game from subbing in a forward instead of the 4th defender.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I believed it worked if your third defender was injured or in the box.

Also, are we using the smoz CB check bug fix on this rom?

After playing a few exhibitions, I've decided to start Chiasson on LD instead of Musil. I also wanted Puppa as starter. If it isn't too late, I'd like it changed. Don't worry about it, if it will be a hassle though.

I told Plabax the other week i'd like Smehlik LD, Richardson RD, Sundin LW, Dino C

Hopefully that can get changed too. Save me doin it b4 every game :-)

il do it tonight or tommorow, sorry been a very busy week, things will cool down for the week-end

il do it tonight or tommorow, sorry been a very busy week, things will cool down for the week-end

Cmon man ,quit your pimpin for 1 night and lets get this fat ass Whaler domination started !

post-172-0-96506500-1407725728_thumb.jpg

Edited by hokkeefan

yeeeyeeee summer shits im home ritee now

here's the rom with the latest modifications:

Blitz94_Season_09ab.bin

Edited by Freydey

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates?

End of the day we're all grateful to the guys putting this together, but an occassional update wouyld be good so we all know where we are. Thanks

It's been a month and a half since the draft ended, what's another couple days? :bad_smile:

Frey -- you alive out there bud? Let's get a schedule out there, some deadlines, and SOME ENERGY BACK INTO THIS THING! I've played about 5 seasons worth of exis with IceStorm, Brutus and Sicarius!

LEGGOOOOOOOO!

Channeling my inner-hokkee as best I can.

Not seen Hokkee around for ages! I'm guessin that when Blitz didn't start on time last month he rage destroyed his computer by nominating it for the ice bucket challenge & thus hasn't been able to connect AIM since

barely alive..

yeah with the site ready we can get this start as soon as this weekend.

:)