NHL'94 Forums

Blitz start?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't find Irvin the forum. Perhaps it was on aim then. But it's a question we should know the answer to.

Maybe Frey can settle it as commish of the dormant league.

In theory,, if we were to ever play this season out that we drafted over 2 months ago, are we using smoz's latest updated blitz rom that also fixes the c/b weight bug loophole?

I think we should settle that at least.

IceStorm - You scored 14 goals against me last time we played! If anything, this game needs more defence (-:

Lol good point, but that was in the TDL Rom with line changes. The Speed bursts are not used nearly as much with changes on so the CB chk isnt much of a factor.

I can't find Irvin the forum. Perhaps it was on aim then. But it's a question we should know the answer to.

Maybe Frey can settle it as commish of the dormant league.

In theory,, if we were to ever play this season out that we drafted over 2 months ago, are we using smoz's latest updated blitz rom that also fixes the c/b weight bug loophole?

I think we should settle that at least.

The issue was three guys who use the CB chk drafted their teams accordingly - King, Plabax and Swos.

I agree with Icestorm here but also can totally understand the opposite against him. That is why I prefer to play in the B league compared to A. The B leagues tend to be a more flowing and natural game where there are rarely any glitch goals (pass shot, floaters that make the goalie dives, shots from behind the net, ect...). Whenever I watch the A leagues youtube videos and it's nothing but glitch goals it really makes for a lame viewing. I'd hate to lose a very close game due to the new CB check or any of the other glitch goals that at times can be unstoppable. I'm not going to quit Blitz but I would imagine you will see a drop-off in games played by some if glitch goals start outnumbering the regular goals.

1. Theres already a drop off in A. No one plays TDL elite is largely B players now. B league is the best league in the community now purely for the spirit amongst players & their commitment to play their games

2. The lamest of all goals is the floater to make the goalie flap & fall over so you can tap in the rebound. Such a bullshit way to score. Why the goalies have such a problem with that puck is beyond me. I respect the pass shot a lot more cos its a real skill to master it & is a spectacular scoring method

Agreed , A lg guys suck ass, also they stick to their little group and don't play many others ,bunch a f**king bitches,act like elitests in 94 lol f**king losers

Be a part of the whole community or f**k off,most of us play anyone but a select few of you think this is high school ,complete low life's.

Edited by hokkeefan

I'll say again what's been said before. If Blitz was intended to have heavier players have the advantage on checking and resistance, then C/B should be removed from Blitz as it evens the field with light/heavy players, the whole general idea of the league is at stake. C/B should not be removed from Classic or GDL, I would strongly oppose that. I'm fine with whatever people come up with for rules though, but this would seem the most logical decision backing up league histories.

++ 2-3 months from the draft now, can hardly remember my team anymore. But summer is over and fall is here thus real hockey has started also and camps at NHL too. I'm fairly sure people will become more active as the nights get colder and people stay home more again. Let's get it going on or if it takes another month or so just re-draft. :P

Edited by Depch

I'll say again what's been said before. If Blitz was intended to have heavier players have the advantage on checking and resistance, then C/B should be removed from Blitz as it evens the field with light/heavy players, the whole general idea of the league is at stake. C/B should not be removed from Classic or GDL, I would strongly oppose that. I'm fine with whatever people come up with for rules though, but this would seem the most logical decision backing up league histories.

++ 2-3 months from the draft now, can hardly remember my team anymore. But summer is over and fall is here thus real hockey has started also and camps at NHL too. I'm fairly sure people will become more active as the nights get colder and people stay home more again. Let's get it going on or if it takes another month or so just re-draft. :P

I agree with everything you said.

giphy.gif

Chaos will tell us when things will be ready.

As for the C/B check, personnaly, I don't care...caugh, drama queen....thought it would be odd to fix the rom after the draft. I don't get why you would quit a league because of this tho, a light guy can knock some fat ass like neely just as easy with a B poke check.

Chaos will tell us when things will be ready.

As for the C/B check, personnaly, I don't care...caugh, drama queen....thought it would be odd to fix the rom after the draft. I don't get why you would quit a league because of this tho, a light guy can knock some fat ass like neely just as easy with a B poke check.