NHL'94 Forums

TDL Major - Checkpoint 2 & Rom

kupuck19

With the first Trade Deadline Week over league play starts again tomorrow, find the new rom attached. The next checkpoint will be for 28 GP by August 18.

Please rename and keep savestates until uploading games is available in the schedules on nhl94online dot com

TDLmajors2pt2.bin

9 days (8/18) to go until the next Trade Deadline for TDL Major. While some coaches have yet to play, some have nearly completed the 2nd part of the schedule.

The following coaches still have a fair amount of games to complete, if you need to schedule a time to play games needed on your schedule: begin doing so now!

DET (Probob38) - 16 GP

PHI (donnybrook94) - 18 GP

BOS (MinpinD) - 14 GP

NYR (jackandjose) - 14 GP

CAL (jer33) - 12 GP

Edited by kupuck19

i have 6 games played that haven't been uploaded (4 states are saved on another cpu i no longer own) so i'd ask jer and j&j to upload our games if they have the states.

i might have my 2 against hokkee on my pc at home, will check when i get a chance.

i have 6 games played that haven't been uploaded (4 states are saved on another cpu i no longer own) so i'd ask jer and j&j to upload our games if they have the states.

i might have my 2 against hokkee on my pc at home, will check when i get a chance.

my desktop crashed and i lost alll my save states ,i just bought a laptop today for my 94 and i can replay whatever games that werent uploaded by other

• 2 weeks later...