NHL'94 Forums

New here!

samcoffeeman

Hey,

I'm thinking about getting involved here. I've always loved NHL 94 and want to get in on the action. Curious as to what rules are played in the leagues? Line changes? Offsides? Icing? # of minutes? Do people use the manual goalie to stop easy/cheap goals? I've been playing against the computer on ssega.com. Guessing playing against real people is much different. Maybe I'm off but I'd love to start a checking line league, this is my reg line below.

Cheers,

Sam

My NHL '94 line-up(vs computer): The scrub line!

Toronto

LW: Pearson

C: Foligno

RW: Baumgartner

LD: Macoun

RD: Rouse

G: Puppa

Welcome !
Here's the link to getting started - http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/3242-gens-how-to-play-nhl94-against-other-users-online/
There are 4 main leagues
Classic - Snes and Sega with no line changes
Blitz - A Sega draft league where fat guys rule and no line changes
GDL- A Sega draft league with the classic rom and no line changes
TDL - A Sega Drafting and Trading with line changes

Hey,

I'm thinking about getting involved here. I've always loved NHL 94 and want to get in on the action. Curious as to what rules are played in the leagues? Line changes? Offsides? Icing? # of minutes? Do people use the manual goalie to stop easy/cheap goals? I've been playing against the computer on ssega.com. Guessing playing against real people is much different. Maybe I'm off but I'd love to start a checking line league, this is my reg line below.

Cheers,

Sam

Toronto

Welcome! Most leagues have 5 minutes, no line changes, no offsides, and you cant' turn off icing! :)

If you're ever up for playing online, sign up for AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) and let us know your AIM screenname and perhaps a time to help get set up. It's the primary way we contact each other to play online.

The next Classic season (standard ROM, 40 game league) will be starting up soon (month or so), so perfect timing!

Hey,

Cheers,

Sam

Toronto

Welcome to the community bud!!!